Vulpera has no starting zone... Really? šŸ¤Ø

Where did the Tauren originate? Who are their past famous characters?

Until Legion we had basically none of that, and Thunder Bluff was founded after they joined the Horde.

Vulpera are literal murder-hobos. Thatā€™s their shtick.

Same here.

Its not like the start ā€œroomsā€ make much sense. its the time bubble in a time bubble. In these wallsā€¦Sylvanas is the war chief. Vulpera would be the only race for horde who are post sylvanas. So this is bubble 1 for the rest. Bubble 2 is the whole leveling past.

way I see it the only race who needs their start area are the z trolls. to change the loa out. And even thenā€¦by and large unless you really see a need for the others better crit loa, the default one, is the one youā€™d want anyway.

1 Like

I agree with you. The Vulpera should have their little starting area in Voldun! Blizz is taking the cheap way out with new races.

1 Like

Well if we go by the quest we did to get the allied races unlocked. then it should be a ā€œduhā€ on why they start where they start. Itā€™s not hard to see why Vulpera start in Org.

Vulpera are nomads. Magā€™har are exiles without a home.

Iā€™ll gladly exchange my barren rock in space thatā€™s completely unimportant and you leave in 1 minute to never return for actual lore and care invested in my backstory and model, thank you very much.

I get the feeling that the reason why Vulpera donā€™t have a starting ā€œzoneā€ is because they lack a capital city. Whereā€™s it? Is it some crappy camp in nowhere Voldun?

But I think the true reason they setup shop in Orgrimmar is because theyā€™re gonna use that as insertion point for their exploration of Azeroth, as Kiro said during the unlock quest. Which is actually good enough reason as any that their starting zone is in Orgrimmar.

Iā€™m so sick of the Kodo Ashenvale quests with AR. All of ARs are stuck in Ashenvale to some degree and now Iā€™m there as a vulpera hunter cause too poor to get my DK version.

Correct, allied races donā€™t have starting zonesā€¦ and never did. This is a good thing, because wasting dev resource on something you use for an hour or two is stupid - focus on end-game content.

Just get someone to port you to Volā€™dun. Then itā€™s all fun and games.

You donā€™t HAVE to go to Ashenvale. One of the quests offered right away to an AR is the Stonetalon one. Then thereā€™s always hillsbrad.

In Shadowlands theyā€™re changing the starting zone for everyone anyway.

you did it Volā€™Dun

And miss my favorite zone music outside Grizzly Hillsā€¦Ugh, after running my warlock through stonetalon in classic, I think Iā€™ll pass.

ā€¦ but you said that you were ā€œstuckā€ in Ashenvaleā€¦ So donā€™t go to Ashenvaleā€¦ but you want to be in Ashenvaleā€¦

Does not compute.

For the vulpera, the whole world is our home.

weā€™re nomads, our home is our caravan and itā€™s in orgrimmar and tbh is way more convenient like this lol

Because theyā€™re Allied Races. Thereā€™s an opening scenario, not a starter zone. You start at level 20, not level 1. You get a mount, tabard, gear and bags.

Think of them like a ā€œhero raceā€ mixed with the idea that Blizz can crank out new races cheaply and quickly with minimal effort compared to the old ones.

My player doesnā€™t need me to have a home so to speak my player thinks being a nomad is reason not to have a home so my player likes me being homeless and set adrift in the open world.

Fur the Horde :fox_face: