Vulpera Discussion Megathread

Happy 4k everyone! Thanks for helping keep the hype alive!

7 Likes

Woo!

5 Likes

No. Worgens need updates first.

1 Like

But you’re getting updates for sure this time!

3 Likes

Until that happens I do not support any new races. We’ve waited long enough.

Eevee, I wanted to thank you for everything you’ve done to help support Vulpera being playable. They’re my second most wanted race, and it allows me to focus on supporting my most wanted race, Ogres. I don’t think I could ever muster up anything close to what you’ve done for Vulpera. Thank you! ^^;

5 Likes

Void elves were a last minute thing and it was obvious and whose to say they will do it again but then again Blizzard is bad at meeting deadlines.

1 Like

Thank you! You made me blush ^ ^

6 Likes

I second what he said. You rock Evee!

5 Likes

she doesn’t have a rock type eeveelution because she already rocks :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah you’re probably right. It will probably be tied to whatever scrapper faction we help in Mecha

*I hope it doesn’t though, on second thought, because I want to experience the Mechagon content as a Vulpera… not earn them after grinding that out too. :thinking:

On another note, I have pretty much decided that I am going to do a race change on my rogue to Vulpera and maybe create one from scratch when the next class comes out for the heritage armor. :thinking::wink::fox_face:

1 Like

I think I know what Blizzard needs to do prior to saying that Vulpera will be playable soon…

Giving us Vulpera druid lore, duh! Please?

2 Likes

Now, if Vulpera can be druids, that changes everything for me :joy:

1 Like

As long as Vulpera can be Shamans, so I can make my Vulpera Enhancement Shaman, I’ll be happy. For my other Vulpera character, if they can’t be warlocks, then hopefully they’ll be priests at least for me to make my second Vulpera character a shadow priest.

I would be curious at Vulpera druid forms if they got to be druids.

2 Likes

Names I have reserved on my horde server:

Vaporeon: Restoration Shaman
Braixen: Fire Mage
Poppy: Warrior
Eevee: Hunter

4 Likes

So I generally mentioned this in another megathread, but if we actually did get Vulpera playable…what happens to the Vulpera megathread?

I imagine we’d talk a lot about the events leading up to the Vulpera actually becoming playable, as well as their unlock questline if they’re an allied race. I also imagine we’d show our Vulpera characters and occasional progress we made leveling them. It would be an exciting time, of course, but I’m not sure what would happen to the megathread as time went on.

Just a random thought I had. ^^;

We throw a big party! :confetti_ball:

6 Likes

I think any race with a megathread that gets playable should have an in-game gathering and party. Take some screenshots and share them online as well. It’d be a great and happy celebration. ^^

Quick edit: Maybe even do some dungeons and raids with everyone as the new playable race also. Would be awesome to see!

6 Likes

There’s been much talk about desert animals for the forms ^^ I’m thinking a party idea is awesome, and we can share screenshots of the ordeal too. We all should share screenshots of our characters and mogs too <3

4 Likes