Vulpera Discussion Megathread

If you can call “Death Squads” as bullying. Seeing as they just raided and killed the nearby ruler, it might be a good idea to start assisting those that helped you survive in the first place to make sure you continue to survive. I doubt the Alliance is going to offer milk and cookies if they take over the continent.

1 Like

Spoilers below if you havent done Zandalar Forever

Summary

If you do Zandalar Forever questline horde, you see Kiro at Rastakapasta’s funeral, if you speak to him he says that he cannot believe the lengths the alliance will go and that the Vulpera will do all they can to aid the Zandalari (and the horde? I forget) So it makes it seem like they will be an allied race at some point ontop of all their rigging being able to wear 90% of the in game armor.

6 Likes

Vulpera are practically, horde in side!
Only remains to be defined, when!
And when they go, it will be a happy day for me! :heart::fox_face:

6 Likes

I decided to level my rogue from 110 to 120, so what did I do? What any sane rogue would: used Glyph of Disguise to copy a vulpera’s appearance and check its awesome animations.

5 Likes

I need to refresh my memory, as it has been a while, but have any established Horde NPC’s dealt with the Vulpera directly? I was thinking of who would offer the allied race unlock chain. Gallywix seems unlikely, probably seeing the Vulpera as rivals, and he could be more likely to recruit something like the Gilgoblins, who are more likely to be subservient. Having someone else still deal with recruiting the Vulpera leaves that possibility with Gallywix and the Gilgoblins open if they were to ever join the Vulpera as an allied race.

In my opinion, it doesn’t have to be a Horde leader that offers allied race unlock quests.

1 Like

There’s no saying that Vulpera will be an Allied Race. It’s entirely possible they may get the ‘new race’ treatment especially if they’re released for 9.0

If that’s the case, they can easily just approach themselves and offer their services and to that end make the connection to whichever horde leader will listen to their words.

I’m expecting the goblins to hire vulpera as workers in the Horde Mechagon storyline…

Could be as simple as Talanji showing up at embassy and suggesting it. Or maybe she sends Rakera who happens to “remember” Vulpera helping her before ending up at the temple.

3 Likes

Not technically but I would love it if it was Cromush, since he’s the one overseeing the Voldun defense during incursions, him and Nisha could hang out!

2 Likes

Most of you probably already know this, but…

Patch 8.2 hype!

I know we wont be getting any new allied races in this patch, but I am still excited to see all the things Rise of Azshara will bring us! Here’s to hoping that the Vulpera have some sort of importance in 8.2!

Crosses fingers

10 Likes

Kyro and the Vulperas will come to the rescue of Zandalar and Horde!:fox_face:

3 Likes

And they will steal the Alliance’s wallets.

2 Likes

I’m just here to give my support for our fluffy desert allies.

but forreal tho can i please have a vulpera rogue
pretty please

7 Likes

I’m saying this in a few threads, but since Vulpera are one of my most wanted races, we should keep an eye out for clues of any sort once 8.2 hits the PTR and also when 8.2 hits live.

If anything, get up to date by finishing the new war campaign quests. Whatever future allied race pairs come out will likely require up-to-date completion of the war campaigns on both factions for their respective new allied races. ^^

2 Likes

Well from what I heard they have been listening to feedback finally with 8.2 and that the new forge for the heart trinket will fix a lot of problems that they were warned since beta about maybe they will give into Vulpera demand seeing as they are growing in popularity. (edit) take back what I said about listening heard what they are going to do to the waterstrider.

2 Likes

Personally, I think nothing is more fitting for Mechagon than scavenging parts as a Vulpera. If Blizz doesn’t “surprise” us, I will be extremely disappointed. I’m sort of looking forward to the patch, I mean, it looks great and all but there is really only one thing I care about and that is experiencing the game on a character that I feel represents me. I feel like I’m just biding my time playing any one of the chars I have now.

*well I guess I am setting myself up for disappointment. :worried:

3 Likes

Exactly how I feel.

2 Likes

yup I’m right there as well, but more towards the Sethrak than the Vulpera. I just am here giving my full support for them because I think the Vulpera and Sethrak go hand in hand :smiley: there’s no better race combo than these two~

:fox_face: + :snake: = win

15 Likes

I agree! I think the Sethrak are equally as awesome. If Blizz were to add these two things, I could say BfA would probably end up being my favorite xpac :joy::fox_face::snake:

9 Likes

At this point, with so many backlash, discouragement and skepticism surrounding the game in quest games such as gameplay, lore, narrative, and bug, Vulperas and Sethraks could even save BfA from being remembered as a WoD version 2.0, mitigating the negativity that is hovering over game!

6 Likes