Vulpera Discussion Megathread

I never did like that quest when it came up. I will not burn the Vulpera wagons or slaughter them.

4 Likes

something flammable

1 Like

As somebody who normally feels more at home on the alliance than on the horde, I don’t normally care for having to kill alliance. But so help me when that world quest comes up I want to kill alliance so badly I stay and kill a few more even after I’ve finished the quest quota

2 Likes

Obviously they keep world domination plans in the caravans, which is why the Horde wants them on their side when they plan to execute the plan. Afoxalypse, they call it.

Actually, afoxalypse might refer to the day Vulpera ever do become playable…or perhaps that is how world domination begins!

1 Like

We never paid any heed to the ancient datamines.

Like fools we clung to the old salt,

and bickered as we had for expansions.

Until they made Vulpera playable…

…and an old enemy came among us.

We stand now upon the brink of unsubbing, for the reign of furries has come…

at last.

1 Like

I am the skulk
Alliances will be shattered
Stormwind will burn
And finally, on this world, vengeance shall be mine
For I am the Fury of the Vulpera

I for one welcome Nisha as our new overlord

5 Likes

A Vulpera who has outgrown her wagon must quickly find a new one to house herself in before predators find her.

16 Likes

It’s really more a question of “when”. They’re SO perfect for an allied race.

1 Like

So are vulpera basically hermit crabs and wagons are shells? :o

2 Likes

Do baby vulpera crawl before they learn to walk? …would they be mistaken for actual fennec foxes?

…Is Shadow the store pet just a really young vulpera?

3 Likes

Not with those eyes :eyes:

1 Like

I think Shadow’s eyes look more like a Vulpera than a fennec

1 Like

Since Vulpera have a fondness for scavenging and treasure hunting, it seems to me they could become archaeologists, with a friendly rivalry to Goblins, or even help on scavenging missions to bring back stuff for the Horde. Would be a good reason to get them in into the Horde officially, in my opinion!

2 Likes

There’s a bunch of them, looting a ruin occupied by sethraks !!
They (vulpes) inclusives, they sneak up like rogues!
I see them not as legitimate archaeologists, but as Tomb Raiders!
Like Lara Croft! :fox_face:

3 Likes

Thats exactly what I was remembering. Being a scavenger would be very useful in the war. Imagine them being the team that, after helping in a battle, gather up fallen or broken equipment/machines from the Alliance and add them as Horde assets while making something out of them.

Them being tomb raiders would also be great in some places to find stuff and report back with their findings.

2 Likes

Firefox has crashed

1 Like

I wrote an adventure that ties into the plot we get in Vol’dun. I’ll check back here some time later to see what people thought of it.

----- Oh, I don’t have enough ‘trust’ to post links myself. Well, maybe someone from the Discord will see this and share the link. :3

1 Like

Y’know what?

Sure. As long as it’s not elves, I’m all for it.

2 Likes

http://tobias.kemonoart.org/Into%20the%20Dunes,%20A%20Tale%20of%20Kiro%27s%20Band.html

2 Likes

Woot! My friend just got me a 50 dollar Blizzard gift card for my Birthday and i just bought the Vulpine familiar and the Shadow pet with it!

I am now as foxy as i can be and i’m ready to start my future army of Vulpera characters!

Also, here’s a fox gif for my favorite megathread.

5 Likes