Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

they dont like goverment but they have ships and the alliance has coin.
after drafting a parley with the captins they might get along with stormwind for the moment.

they did? where… not to throw shade or not trust but that would burst allot of my hype

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/360765802590384129

This was from a few years back

I’m pretty sure there’s another more recent one if i can find it

i hate killing worgen too…
i pet them before though.
just to make it seem like i’m not a monster.
Isnt it weird how we dont see baby worgen?

Worgen curse doesn’t pass onto children :stuck_out_tongue: so that’s why. Imo it’s dumb.

i want to hold out hope. ghost crawler isnt part of blizz anymore to be fair.
or is he?
did he come back?

i can only imagin the scene from the alien just a baby ripping out fully wolfed out.

1 Like

Yes! Certainly! I already see a huge line of people, devoting themselves to creating a gnome that mutilated itself.

This will certainly bring a lot of prestige and players to ally!
Let’s be even more numbers than blood elves, with junkgnomes!:clown_face:

1 Like

the scariest cappa ever. that clown face isnt okay. low blow.

Not everything is “against” you. I for one am hype for mechagnome. Just cuz you don’t like them doesn’t make it a slight against you or the alliance.

2 Likes

Another oblivion of the devs, for some continuity for Ally!
If we need more worgen, we need to recruit, and ask if the person agrees to be bitten! How civilized is not it?

No that tweet was from 2013, but i believe blizzard still has the same sentiment. I swear in an interview somewhere they said none of the allied races were going to be neutral, and that they weren’t gonna do neutral races anymore at all.

The closest we are gonna get are races that exist on the opposite faction but with distinct cultures and appearances. Like void elves to blood elves and nightborne to night elves.

playing devils advocate. or worgen advocate?
if gilbins where announced i would have ben pissssssed

1 Like

i can now hype for potential hrode worgen yea?

1 Like

WIth the recent news it’s looking like this might be the first Megathread to get their request implemented.

Whoo!

15 Likes

Yeah, but I think this is more due to the fact that vulpera were planned all along and people catching the signs than Blizzard reacting to player feedback. At most, the thread made it clear to Blizzard that Vulpera would be positively received by the playerbase.

8 Likes

I see worgen transformation as becoming more of a social rite. It’s probably seen as an elite status among gilneans.

Like, when someone is worthy he is offered the “gift”. Or maybe there’s a rite of passage to prepare the yongsters to become worgen.

Not all gilneans become worgen, thought. It’s probably a minority.

1 Like

It’s funny you imagine something in a plausible explanation, so quickly, and in almost 10 years this has never been approached by Blizzard!
Perhaps it has never been an important subject!

1 Like

Yeah, Blizzard seems to forget small details that make things awesome.
I’d love to work on the small details of the setting.

1 Like
1 Like

Asking permission and gaining allies is much more civilized than forcing 10 year olds to fight.

1 Like

Your point in the night elf skeleton?

Dark iron dwarves use the dwarf skeleton, female zandalar use the troll skeleton, we literally have brown orcs and emo elves re-using the same skeleton, nightborne reuse the night elf skeleton, and the race people have been wanting in this thread reuse the goblin skeleton.

All allied races other than one reuse skeletons, some might be a modified form but it is still the same base skeleton.

Blizzard has been more secretive about allied races since the whole Zandalari fiasco in the beta. The whole lack of paladins, extra druid vs alliance, and the quality vs dark iron dwarves. Especially since we learned Zandalari were planned as a launch race in an interview.

Fish generally lack sexual dimorphism, so I could totally see male and female ankoan using the same base model but different faces and colors. It would be a big leap for blizzard.