Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

They weren’t makeing them build a base before hand. And again, even if they did in fact enslave them, that’s FAR less then what the Horde did to them over all. Pretty much anytime before SoO they were conquering.

But they still enslaved them.

1 Like

Enslaved for a short time to build a base or being sacrificed to Demons, having holy sights invaded and fortified, the death of hundreds of your people, your nation being taken over and having remnants of an Old God being released in your land.
Which one is worse?

Please keep the discussion on the theme Vulpera and / or related to our good foxes!

Horde Vs Alliance Affairs, are best debated in other topics more timely to the passion that the theme exhibits and needs !!

5 Likes

I feel the same!
I am not against junkgnomes and yes, against an unfair parity, it would be to receive a race recolor, and not something new as it may come to occur with the horde, only to cause embarrassment and ostracism for the alliance!

I do not think it’s right for Horde to get something new and Alliance just another Allied race!

So far, it has been fair!
Zandalar (H) Kultiras (A). OK
Maghar (H) Dark Iron (A). OK
Nightborne (H) LFD (A). OK

And then, Vulpera (H) Junkgnome (A)? :roll_eyes:
Why not Gilgoblin (H) Junkgnome (A)? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Should I feel rewarded or pleased to receive the standardized response to Allied race, and see the horde receive something remarkable, new, and desirable?

The only thing the Alliance can do is hope not to be forgotten or made one more laughing motive for Horde when they receive vultures and the Alliance just has to stay in the rain, getting another horse and another recolor!

1 Like

except the gilblens.
I dont want fish goblins… its not okay.

3 Likes

They can be druids tho, they got druid forms in the database.

1 Like

Truly?!?!?
no freaking way…
i cant even imagine that being possible lol

Source? I really want to see this, Vulpera druids would be a dream come true.

Oh I think Benevolence was meaning the gilbins… I think :pensive:

Cuz I think I saw gilbin peeps talking about they have druid forms.

Aw… disappointed I wouldn’t play a gilgoblin druid myself, but good for them. Damn it, I want Vulpera druids. Ah well.

3 Likes

Maybe vulpera can already be druids but they’re all invisible ferals! :o

What about we get both races, and both are druids. :smiley:

1 Like

actually speaking of fishies and vulpera druids, I wonder what the aquatic form for a desert race would be

foxfish? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sorry Giblins.

The best of two worlds, is always the best of both worlds!

2 Likes

Do gilgoblins have anything going for them yet?

Taking the question seriously, the aquatic form for a desrt race should probably be some kind of reptile

2 Likes

Ooh or maybe some kind of ray, since stingrays are known for hiding in sand

6 Likes

You know what, I like this one. Make it happen

3 Likes