Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

These large threads vanishing has me worried

4 Likes

Blizzard better not!

Hurry archive it!

I think this is currently the oldest active thread on the forum…

4 Likes

Oh my, if I could be a Vulpera druid my heart might explode in confetti.

3 Likes

I think the Update Worgen/Goblin Models thread on the old forum may have given it a run for its money.

I think this is currently the oldest active thread on the forum…

/Hugs Eevee. Perhaps its cause for celebration?

Hm, I can’t seem to edit the front page anymore. That could be a problem if major news drops.

Still support the release of these little guys. Will be my favorite allied race when they drop.

3 Likes

think opening a ticket could help?
In all fairness i dont think theres gana be ground breaking news anytime soon. Except for that brewfest leak ;3

1 Like

Does… does the forum even have tickets?

1 Like

not too keen. you could open a ticket for about anything but i’m not sure if theres a direct way for forums.

do you think hearthstone getting a vulpera is a nod at a getting them?

3 Likes

I don’t want to read too much into that. I think it’s a nod that they’re popular but of all the evidence and hints piling up, that one doesn’t strike me as very significant

1 Like

Yea i don’t want to be that person but i really feel like blizzard is just out right saying confirmation.
Between vulpera having heart of azeroth medalion animation and the rogue disguise " glitch " plus the brewfest… i think hopes are high we will see it before November

I’m trying to temper my expectations regarding any announcements. Too many times I’ve been sure an announcement was imminent only to have nothing said. I still believe Vulpera are happening but I am not going to get myself worked up about a potential timetable without official word.

4 Likes

/cry

/10char

1 Like

To be fair, we’ve got a ways to go before we catch up to the vanillelf thread

3 Likes

Playing with my rogue using the glyphed disguise I noticed the Noble Gardener’s Hearthstone animation works on Vulpera model since it shares the Hearth of Azeroth animation (ArtOffLoop), only missing the bunny ears but i bet it woulds looked small compared with their big ears. So after some attempts I tooked this screenshot.

It also works with the Lunar Elder’s Hearthstone, but there is no animations with the Peddlefeet’s Lovely Hearthstone.

https://imgur.com/Xqkr6Se

3 Likes

Interesting. I suspect the toys probably just use the heart animations directly rather than import a custom or copied one then

1 Like

UGH I NEED TO GLYPH OF DISGUISE 24/7 ON MY ROGUE!!!

/this is a complete sentence.

3 Likes