Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

I need to farm for that mount. it is pretty sick. i do have to say the buzzard would be better

2 Likes

Iā€™m working on 6 now, starting to lose hope

1 Like

hope is meant to be lost.
only when it slost will blizz give it to you.
Thats what happened with me and ashes of alar =D

I just wish each box wasnā€™t like 3 weeks of work

Yeaā€¦
i have been on the azerite grind so doing all of the vulā€™dune wq isnt a big deal.

I havenā€™t even gotten exalted with magni yet. I guess Iā€™m okay with letting azeroth die as long as the foxes are happy

4 Likes

i mean, the dwarf isnt a doctorā€¦ i cant trust the guy. I swear to you he knew everything that is going on in 8.2 before it happened.
He has to be a old god servant.

I fear alliance will get toaster gnomes while horde will get vulpera. Prove me wrong, blizz.

2 Likes

iā€¦ i know you guys arnt happy with the models displayed at blizzcon but i do think they will improve the mecha cyborg gnomes D:

I donā€™t think the models are bad, likeā€¦ Contraire, theyā€™re usual blizz level polish.
Itā€™s just the goofy eccentricity of the gnomes as a race that I donā€™t really feel a connect with.
Gelbinā€™s exploding sheep are something fun to fight against for a battle but I donā€™t want that as part of my characterā€™s identity, I guess.

1 Like

thats understandable.
Do you think the new jinyu people would be a suitable option?
the mechagnomes are teaming up with the horde and the alliance so they havent really sworn allegences and all.
however light frodged dranei had zero problem teaming up with the allianceā€¦
even though we helped too >.>

Accidentally deleted my post.

I understand if Mech gnomes donā€™t appeal to you. They donā€™t appeal to me either. But if we want people who donā€™t want to play a Vulpera to accept them, we also have to extend that benefit to other races. The mechgnomes are unlike any other race available, which means that people who like cyborgs or mech themes are getting love for the first time. Itā€™s diversity, which is good.

Hopefully though the next diversity is something fishy or scaly

4 Likes

That may be but they did immediately start building a base there before the Horde even knew about Pandaria and used the native Pandarens as slaves to do it.

3 Likes

Fabulous! Thank you for taking the time to write this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I kinda like em tbph >_>

I just hope they come with mechadruids.

1 Like

With obligatory Bayformer transformation sound effects.

1 Like

So it probably means next to nothing,

but in the newest Hearthstone adventure mode thing one of the playable characters is a Vulpera.

So maybe they see the interest?

5 Likes

Junkergnomes seem to fall more in line with the conventions of an off-shoot allied race like the (adjective/race) format weā€™ve seen and are already closely tied to gnomes.
While Vulpera borrowed the Goblin skeleton and animations, theyā€™re still factionally separate from any other race in the game.
I donā€™t even necessarily object to playable junkergnomes, I just want to see the additions to Horde and Alliance hold equally weighted uniqueness in the world, I guess.
Power to the fans of the JunkerGnomes, any enthusiasm for wow is good in my book.
[quiet post script: Scaly? Snekbois? Heckinā€™ yissssss]

8 Likes

Also not true, the NPC names are volunteer. They were however tricked, thinking they were building a village for them and even had children helping them, however they knew the Horde was there because it is even mentioned they blew up there air ship when you start the quest line

Meanwhile the Alliance counter part to the quest, you are saving Pandaren children held hostage by Horde that is threating to sacrifice them to Demons if they donā€™t help them.

An not letting them leave. Thatā€™s slavery.

Yeah, the airbase blows up the Horde airship that just arrived. We werenā€™t there beforehand.

3 Likes