Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

I cant wait to play my horde female vulpera monk!

6 Likes

I really hope these guys become playable.

4 Likes

Donā€™t need hope when you have data.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the first Iā€™ve heard of it.

1 Like

Unpopular opinion but I hope the Vulpera never become a playable race.

1 Like

Any particular reasons?

1 Like

The usual I am sure. Furry bigotry.

6 Likes

Have mine yes. But I rather no discuss them. Itā€™s rather taboo in this thread to express personal dislikes. So will stick to simply say I am not in favor of that race.

1 Like

I had a neat idea that would actually make them the allied race for Pandaren. We find out the reason why some red Pandaren have fluffy tails is because the Vulpera are distance relatives of Pandaren. This way both factions could play them.

no they are a horde AR

2 Likes

After the current development of history, no possibility of vulperas being in the Alliance!

Not after their caravans were attacked by the 7th Legion!
Blizzard does not want more races present in both factions!
Pandarens are the 1st and last exception!

And vulperas, have only interactions with horde!
Vulperas, can only be members of the horde, not Alliance, following the lore of Volā€™dun!

3 Likes

The only vulpera friendly to alliance are battle pet trainers sooo ya.

3 Likes

Okay, the Horde literally invaded Pandaria in an attempt to conquer it, yet we still have Horde Pandaren.

What do you think Highborn and Void elves are?

They are not even in the game yet.

Uh no, they did not.

No more then the alliance.

Which is besides the fact that lore wise playable Pandaren are from the turtle not Pandaria.

Except they are? Theyā€™re in the data files flagged as a horde allied race.

2 Likes

I really wish someone would come along with a reason why they donā€™t want them other than the predictable ā€œno more furry racesā€ nonsense.

Like, maybe someone was attacked by a fox as a child and now they are terrified of them and seeing them in-game brings out some PTSD.

Or, foxes are just so cute and seeing them in-game is too much for me to handle.

10 Likes

The Alliance whole reason for being there was to find Aunduin and stop the Horde from taking overā€¦ I like donā€™t even know what more there is to say, your can look it up. There is literally dialogue of Varian talking about fighting to protect Pandaria in the Krasarang quest line while Garrosh talks about ā€œpainting the continent redā€ā€¦

Also, I am pretty sure isle Pandaren are not all ā€œyeah screw those lesser main land Pandarenā€
That all being besides the point, Vulpera are still not confirmed at all.

1 Like

i need these fox people in my life.
i need the caravan to get here already.
like i want to bea sneaky fox.

3 Likes

I would like to hear your reasons. You posted with respect and I would hope others in this thread show you respect in turn.

Also, has anybody had any luck on Meerahā€™s-jukebox? I canā€™t seem to catch a break

5 Likes

ive had 3 paragons chestsā€¦ never got it.

Do yall pvp btw? next patch they are bringing a vicious black onyx hyena =D

Yeah, it dropped for me awhile back. I donā€™t know how many chests it was before I got it.

Oh, something else vulpera-related I recently noticed is the Siltwing Albatross mount that costs 1000 dubloons. It has those little fox tail decorations on it. Itā€™s also a smaller mount, similar to the hyenas that donā€™t scale up, so it seems to have been made with the smaller races in mind.