Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

What am I gonna do with this cheese grater now though?

1 Like

Grate cheese? :3

5 Likes

Ooo I like cheese

3 Likes

Letā€™s keep the topic on Vulpera, and not try to start arguments over what people say out of context.

8 Likes

Ya know. One of my favorite games as a child was the Starfox series. Now I can just imagine some of the neat mogs Starfox mogs people would make if Vulpera become playable.

7 Likes

I would definitely enjoy seeing the Vulpera added, hereā€™s hoping!

4 Likes

NEWS: There will be a BfA announcement and a cinematic tomorrow.

Iā€™m expecting: 8.2 release date, cinematic in the style of Old Soldier/Lost Honor, 8.2 info, some tidbits on 8.2.5, maaaaaybe allied race announcement.

Cross your fingers.

11 Likes

SERIOUS!!! VULPERA HYPE!!!

This is the 100% perfect time to confirm/deny next allied races.

6 Likes

Keep the hype under control! Cross your fingers and stay calm!

Tomorrow has a chance to be the day, but itā€™s a small chance. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

5 Likes

Do you happen to have a source with the time this will go live? Not doubting you, but Iā€™m having trouble finding info about what time this announcement is tomorrow, is all. ^^;

Info came from Red Shirt Guy, who got it from Marlamin (MMO-C forums), who in turn got from a Youtuber who violated his NDA and leaked info that was given to him. Thereā€™s screenshots of the cinematic around, Iā€™ve seen them, but wonā€™t post spoilers here.

Notice that no one knows what the announcement is, only that there will be one, with the cinematic that was disclosed to streamers and youtubers under NDA. One of them ended up leaking the info and will probably be punished by Blizzard.

4 Likes

what was the topic? You can hide it in spoilers.

Iā€™m afraid Blizz wonā€™t like if I post spoilers hereā€¦ but if you want to know, check the Forums of MMO-Champion.

Well, it would be a great opportunity to announce new allied races, but I have a feeling it may just be an introduction thing to 8.2 specifically. Still, I hope Iā€™m wrong and weā€™ll get new allied race info with this announcement. It would generate some hype, that is for sure.

1 Like

My body is ready.

So so readyā€¦

4 Likes

Crosses fingers

Me sitting in chair waiting for the announcement:

6 Likes

Not sure why I havenā€™t done it yet, but +1 support for playable Vulpera from me.

11 Likes

Itā€™ll actually be a fun day tomorrow if we do get a BfA announcement since weā€™re also getting a Super Mario Maker 2 Nintendo Direct tomorrow as well. Especially if we get new allied race announcements. ^^

6 Likes

Mechagnome/Vulpera reveal or riot! I WILL RIOT!!! TO THE STREETS OF ORGRIMMAR!

3 Likes

I wonder if junker gnomes have ever found themselves in Janiā€™s stash

4 Likes