Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

My coins on the sexy mage.

1 Like

Iā€™ll beat him with my easter basket!

4 Likes

Funny, cuz FFXIV is getting playable bunny people.

2 Likes

I kind of figure either the male or female will end up with something from the whole ā€œWhat Does the Fox Say?ā€ song. But thisā€¦ this is all I want now. Little female Vulpera doing this dance. I would love it more than anything!

2 Likes

With the new Hearthstone expansion: The Dalaran heist will mantain the Vulpera / Sethrak hype for a while with the new heroes for the solo adventure: Captain Eudora the rogue and Vessina the shaman. CanĀ“t distinguish if Vessina is female, if she is then she will be the second known female Sethrak besides of Sethraliss.

But i donĀ“t know, why Captain Eudora have a orange fur in Hearthstone instead of silver like WoW ? did something happened to her? is she disguising? is a young version? or her fur was always orange and in WoW she tainted on purpose?

Here are more details

2 Likes

Only bunny girls sadly, no bunny bois (and no Amazonian cat ladies either)

2 Likes

Could be wrongā€¦ but like 99% sure we encounter rando sethrak with feminine / female voices. And some of the faithless quest bosses we kill are refered to as female.

6 Likes

Supposedlyā€¦ they want to add them but they will not be available at launch. I wanna be a female ronso (I know thatā€™s not what theyā€™re calling them but thatā€™s what they are) so badly!

2 Likes

Rando sethrak ā€œTemple Defenderā€ has feminine voice. Most of the npcs donā€™t have click quotes for some damn reason so itā€™s impossible to know their gender.

Their voices remind me of the Slitheen villains from doctor who.

Okayā€¦ So there is a way to find out the gender of npcs with "/run local race = UnitSex(ā€œTargetā€) " doing so will give you one of three numbers 1, 2, 3. 1 is undefined or genderless. 2 is male, 3 is female.

Oddly Hessir the cooking vendor is marked as 1.

Ikoriss who is talking to Sissok is flagged as 3 (Female) despite lacking voice lines.

Sorin the Sethrak who explains who Sethrallis is, is also flagged as female.

Zareen who is keeping a faithless prisoner (untargetable) is flagged as female.

Those are all just the sanctuary of the devoted. So female are around.

2 Likes

I just grabbed the name Yossi on Malfurion and WRA. If anybody gets that reference without the help of google I will eat my hat.

3 Likes

No clue so I googled it. Thatā€™s awesome Eevee ^w^

Hey, did I end up friending you? I feel like I did but I canā€™t for the life of me remember.

Yes, yes it is.

You are probably the sweet panda Iā€™ve ever met. Such ashame you joined the horde. And you know what that meansā€¦ Cranks up guns

Okay sad person taking two weeks to respond to a post and still be wrong.

Iā€™m like 3 seconds before I get my cheese grater.

2 Likes

No Iā€™m not wrong at all. Itā€™s been said DK have to inflict suffering to stay sane and that positive emotions are fleeting for a DK to feel. Its kinda why you dont see DK returning to lives that donā€™t involve things like combat or a DK innkeeper or going home to a wife and kids.

Dood, youā€™re necroing 2 week old posts to start fights. Thatā€™s harassment.

Flag and move on everyone.

2 Likes

Surely you havenā€™t forgotten that my true level is 1100? But then again. I could use a cheese grater thank you! Need it for the fox sandwiches my petā€™s will be eating.

Guys guys come on. Donā€™t fight. Try to keep things respectful and positive in the megathreads.

5 Likes