Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

Poor guy really wanted to kill him.

1 Like

The only thing Jaster is good for is bad things happening to him.

They haven’t followed the 11 weeks Legion schedule for the entirety of BfA, so I doubt they’ll stick to it this time.

I cant wait to see the vulpera heritage armor!

3 Likes

I definitely support playable Vulpera. Hoping they happen! :fox_face:
I don’t know if I’d play one for very long, it would depend on how much better I like them than my Blood Elf and Goblin. I can only play 1-2 characters anymore otherwise it gets too confusing.

4 Likes

Why didn’t you say so! Hands Zootopia a Vulpera fur coat

That was Gamescom, if I recall correctly. Blizzard had attended it in the past for many years, although this year they are skipping out on it. E3 is the only event I can think of that Blizzard skips out on entirely.

I agree. This is why I’m hoping that we don’t have to wait until Blizzcon to get any allied race announcements. The next expansion’s announcement I can understand waiting for Blizzcon, but in my opinion, allied races are something that would get interest flowing in the game again and get people to resub and play. It’s a very frustrating wait for some of us. ^^;

4 Likes

Please oh please give us some news soon Blizz! I would love to be able to work on my Vulpera. Especially the transmog and profile. She’s gonna be adorable and fun if only they let me play her. This honestly is in my top very wanted races and always will be. I might play mostly elves but foxes are awesome and adorable.

14 Likes

/bonk
I keep telling you, Foxhunter, you’re not wearing fox fur or getting fox pelts.

6 Likes

lol I like “gimmie” alot, a nice flavor ability that isn’t likely to get nerfed or “pruned” because reasons later.

1 Like

Just checkin’ in. I’ve been unsubbed for a few months but I want to continue to show my support for Vulpera as an allied race.

10 Likes

I managed to push for exalted with the Voldunai just in case it ends up being the rep requirements for vulpera.

Probably not. It’ll more than likely be a new rep maybe. But I’m exalted now just in case :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, like I said before, they have $25 extra coming from me immediately upon release. Then I have a few more race changes in mind, as well as the gametime I will be investing for heritage armor. And I’m just one player! Imagine the money Blizz will make! Even that much more if they do Sethrak as well. It would behoove them to get on it! :fox_face::snake:

5 Likes

Pretty sure they have. Blizzard even made a recent statement about how their releases have been predictable. Most people able to calculate the specific date with high accuracy.

1 Like

Concern

That’s a bit OP. But I think they should get a stealth like ability. Opposite of night elves where they can stealth indefinitely but can’t move. One similar to what you proposed (only less op) could be a vanish like effect which you can move with but has limited duration. 10 seconds sounds good.

Uh… why?

Agree completely on this one. Even rogues can benefit from it.

Hmm… Rational or not I know plenty who hate furries.

Could be like “survivalist” reduced damage from beasts.

2 Likes

It will not hurt to be exalted with Voldunai, however!

2 Likes

I’d also suggest the “Champion of the Vulpera” achievement. You just free 50 Vulpera in Vol’dun that are chained up by enemy Sethrak and such. ^^

6 Likes

I saw that achieve a few days into BFA and I knew I had to do it immediately, Official Champion of the Vulpera~

2 Likes

Maybe I should also take up hunting bunnies. You look like a good first target!

1 Like

Come at me and let’s see how it goes.
:smile_cat:

5 Likes