Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

Wish granted! Hands Marcelios a Vulpera fur coat

Thanks. I’ll wear it and RP as a Vulpera. Someone use shrinking spell on me tho.

1 Like

E3 is only a month away, fingers crossed for some news then.

4 Likes

One can hope, and be disappointed, but still.

2 Likes

Yesss, one can hope.

1 Like

Was gonna say based on current release schedule we’d have to wait for 8.3.0 minimum for a new allied race if we had to wait for blizzcon. But I forgot they release big news and stuff around the summer too. Not as big as blizzcon but still. Perfect time to confirm the next races. Fingers crossed for Mechagnomes, and Vulpera.

Hmm 
 I could see them coming out as early as 8.2.5 (alongside the hopefully on schedule new Goblin and Worgen rigs). I think it really will depend on what Blizz intends to do with the short AR races (and whether GilGoblins get updated alongside their Core race counterparts). I figure Gelbin’s revival will tie in to the recruitment of the Junkers, but I have NO idea how they would incorporate either the GilGoblins OR the Vulpera with Gallywix being the Goblin representative.

Someone like Gazlowe I could see easily being able to recruit either potential Gob AR, but I certainly cannot see anything productive coming from Wix.

He’s a capitalist. He loves to exploit labour. Vulpera are hard working desert dwellers willing and waiting to help out their horde saviours. I wouldn’t be surprised if a Vulpera make an appearance on Mechadon being used by goblins are labour forces.

So 
 the guy responsible for more Goblin deaths than the friggen Alliance, enslaving a previous slave race is our method of recruiting them? And that applies to BOTH Gils and Vulpera (they are BOTH ex slave races). God 
 I truly hate that incompetent blob; who ONLY represents the very worst traits of Goblins (and absolutely NONE of the positives).

1 Like

I didn’t say it was good
 I said that’s how I see it happening lol.

I recall that Blizzard actively avoids E3 for some reason and has not made any presence there in years. I don’t recall exactly why, however, but I don’t expect any WoW news out of E3. x- x

I said it once and I’ll continue to say it: I hope we don’t have to wait until Blizzcon in November for allied race announcements of any kind.

1 Like

Sadly this is seeming more and more likely as you figure 8.2.5 won’t be out until like august if we use common sense to math.

Seems like 8.2 is going to be released near the end of June, so 8.2.5 PTR should be available in early August.

I don’t know how likely it is that it will have allied races, but vulpera and junker gnomes seem really close to be ready.

Cant wait to play my horde female vuplera monk! It will be like watching the sun rise on a grateful universe :smile:

6 Likes

Not sure if someone already posted this; but this bettter be one of their dances.
5 Likes

Wasn’t legion revealed in E3, or some other non blizzcon thing?

With the way they release content they can’t realistically reveal major new things only once a year.

1 Like

If they follow 11 weeks protocol late may, early june, high doubt end of june. Plus PTR for .x patches is usually about a month.

I just gotta poke in and say, Your toon is gorgeous! Getting such Tina Turner vibes with the white hair :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much. :P. I like this look a lot. I love contrast. Dark skin light hair, light skin dark hair, etc.

2 Likes

In the Alliance war campaign (spoilerish but not really) we get a cool quest where we go with Magister Umbris to wreck one of his parties at the pleasure palace. Umbris called him out for being a bad leader; it was pretty sweet.