Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

Massively incorrect. The only npc model that uses cat form is the catlizards in zandalari which became ztrolls cat form. So that is heavily indicated.

And they need firefox fire resistance/damage buff!

5 Likes

Was a Gilgoblin npc seen in with snapdragon form? I know that there is a Gilgoblin npc that is seen riding one.

EDIT: I personally don’t think that a Gilgoblin seen riding a snapdragon counts as an indication that they mount be able to be druids. It all depends. Of course even as much as I want them, there is no guarantee they will be playable either.

Finally! Gilblin is starting to get the right idea. Vulpera are fur coats, not friends!

You don’t have any friends do you?

3 Likes

What is a friend? Can I eat it?

2 Likes

My best friend is my beast trusty beast hunting gun. Can always count on her to get the job done :slight_smile:

Remember to vote NO to Vulpera in the next expansion.

1 Like

Because we want them by 8.3.5 :wink:

12 Likes

You have class.

If they give your permission yes.

… so she’s your “friend” cause she does all your work for you. Sad.

I hope a Vulpera pilfers that poor rifle and gets her to a good home.

2 Likes

Don’t worry we will teach them the fine art of hunting humans in the Eastern Kingdom.

3 Likes

Good times.

2 Likes

Sauroks would have been a good alternative to the pandarens in the horde! I think they could one day be part of Horde, if devs thought so!
We have seen several of them in Free Hold, acting as pirates, with other races, showing that they can cooperate with other races and be less irrational and wild!

Yes! Really, this is a problem, although there is already an idealization of saurok female!

In the past, there was also no female model for worgen, until devs developed the version we have today!

The same could be done for sauroks or other races, if devs consider it an option!
I hope they can consider!

3 Likes

Uh? Are you okay? Before MoP Pandaren had ONLY had friendly interactions with the horde well established. Chen helped found ogrimmar. If they went to any faction it would’ve been Horde. Alliance could’ve gotten Jinyu.

Yeah… look how they messed that up…

1 Like

I referred to the case of the pandaren breed being neutral and at the same time available to the horde and alliance!

And we took pandarens from the Wandering Island, who still choose to split between Horde and the Alliance!

The only pandaren who had relationships with the horde was Chen!
The others, just after MOP and yet, just Ji Firepaw their Huojin!

Something that Blizzard does not seem to have liked the final result, which blurred the lines between the factions!

If there was an alternative race, I think sauroks could have been that breed to horde!
IMHO!

1 Like

And I am saying if Pandaren went to any sole faction it’d be horde. And ally could’ve gotten an alternative race.

However I find their reasoning for not feeling like they can use pandas because they’re neutral… lacking. As a writer myself I see that as presenting untold new opportunities. Spies, questioning loyalties, kin forced to fight kin. Yet bliz is like “dun kno wut do wit neutral sorie not sorie”. They could hire me on and I could add pandaren as a major part of the next war campaign. If one rando can do that. I’m sure blizzards dozens of writers can too.

4 Likes

Gizzard entertainment. You have 5 days to make Vulpera playable.

1 Like

Arakkoa confirmed! :bird: