Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

I love that movie.
The crossing the road scene followed by the Spirit of the West scene made this movie awesome.

“Who am I? I’m nobody.”

1 Like

I haven’t leveled my hordie in bfa yet so I don’t know if its in line with their character, but I like the idea of an exchange where they successfully charm her despite her shrewdness x)

I imagine them as a collective presenting her with a tailored gown of ‘finery’ for ‘her loveliness the warchief’ or something along those lines, embroidered with little fox decorations or that kind of motif.

If she appeared to be on the fence and if a few kits handed it to her and that tipped her over the edge, I mean I hate sylvanas but that’d be downright cute!

This is probably also how Vulpera will join the alliance Cranks up guns We need us some decent fur coats.

1 Like

I unironically love your schtick. Please don’t stop.

Also, “Ninetails” was free on trollbane, close enough

3 Likes

Having a nemesis or rival can be lots of fun.

Well It could really depend on what the Vulpera could offer the horde, we’ve already spilled blood together in Voldun against the alliance.

I’m hedging my bets that the Vulpera have a secret knowledge of the buried troll city in Voldun. Meerah mentions it when you’re on the caravan to the troll warriors you’re riding with. I also think they have an expansive knowledge of the ocean and the islands around Kul’tiras and Zandalar. We see lots of Vulpera as part of freebooter and pirate crews mostly on Kul’tiras.

They will be added to the horde for their shrewd trading policies, ancient knowledge, and being more trustworthy than Gallywix.

5 Likes

Even our insider source has been very tight lipped about the origins of the Vulpera. I’m betting there will be a lore reveal that makes them more relevant to the horde’s interests

4 Likes

They have a lot to offer, just from their few quests and dialog options we can see there is much more to them than what they appear.

Also they seem to be very into collecting artifacts, so that angle could be played up quite a bit.

1 Like

Vulpera over san’layn. Vulpera dominance.

1 Like

Yeah i honestly like this idea, it’ll give her a bit more character than just “kill kill kill”. Something that I think we need nowadays, otherwise she really is just really flat.

My DK for example loves how cute they are. When asked she says: “They’re so cute! I wanna cuddle and snuggle them. Like pandaren or tauren! But they get mad at me when I say that…”

2 Likes

Yeah you’re right! That would be so cool if we could access some of that at some point!

1 Like

I’ve stated before that IF the Vulpera really are going to be the Goblin AR (over say … Gilblins) … then there is ONLY one Goblin I could see having the temperament and tact to actually recruit them … Gazlowe. The stark differences between how HE and Wix operate are already pretty apparent by now; but by the looks of his dialogue in 8.2 … Blizz is further enhancing those differences. To this point … looking at Mechagon and his input in that zone … it got me thinking.

I sort of figure that IF the Junkers are meant to be the Gnome AR, their recruitment will somehow tie into the the future of Gnomergon leadership (and thus, will tie into the fate of Gelbin). So … (and this may be wishful thinking on my part) but what if the future of Bilgewater leadership will relate somehow into the recruitment of the Vulpera as well? I mean … Grizzex did mention how he’s worried about Gazlowe getting increasingly involved in Gob politics…

In essence (and this depend HEAVILY on what way Blizz takes Gazlowe, Wix, and the Vulpera going forward) could “The Rustbolt Rebellion” rep be the one that is meant to eventually be needed to recruit BOTH ARs to their respective factions (and its just as much about advancing the CORE races story direction, as it is the Allied Races themselves)? Food for thought I suppose…

That would be a very neat unlock questline for them as an allied race. I like this idea. ^^

3 Likes

All I know is, I have refined my xmog to what I believe is pretty close to perfection and am ready to throw and extra 30 bucks Blizzard’s way as soon as they go live. :fox_face::wink::wink::dollar:

4 Likes

So I’m thinking that if Vulpera become playable, then for my potential female Vulpera Enhancement Shaman, if she were to ever engage in gladiatorial combat, her gladiator name would be “Flufficus Maximus.” Seems fitting, to me. :smiley:

4 Likes

From how well they learned to get around Voldun I wouldn’t be surprised they found something most overlook out there.

Never stop trying!

8 Likes

Dk aren’t even remotely like that. They have to actually make others suffer or they go crazy. So this “They are cute” stuff wouldn’t happen. It’s called “The Eternal Hunger”.

2 Likes

They’ve got a point, the flailing and screaming does help calm the nerves.

1 Like

Here you go:

4 Likes