Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

Okay...these little furballs are so ridiculously cute. Yes, please!
I don’t actually think they’ll be playable.
Every new thing you guys post in this thread gives me hope.
06/01/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Hylianlich

Me too!
06/01/2018 11:42 AMPosted by Grayphus
06/01/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Hylianlich

Me too!

Got a third ^^ Already have my name picked out for my fox, totally hoping they become playable ^^
06/01/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Shenhua
06/01/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Byucknah

That's actually a pretty freaking well compiled post :O The people over at Wowhead always do such a good job with this kind of stuff, mad props to them and the community as a whole.

Yeah I agree. :) The folks over at wowhead are very great at what they do. I am glad the discord and community exists. The discord is not only looking at vulpera information, but sethrak as well. They are also affiliated with other discord channels like arakoas for example.

Eevee wrote most of it, with help from whats compiled in the discord and we helped her edit it before we sent it to Perculia. :)
I read that and it was really well written, I reallly want to play one! ^^
I want a Vulpera Rogue really bad. Smh Blizz probably won't have them out until 8,2 probably.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Yeah I agree. :) The folks over at wowhead are very great at what they do. I am glad the discord and community exists. The discord is not only looking at vulpera information, but sethrak as well. They are also affiliated with other discord channels like arakoas for example.

Eevee wrote most of it, with help from whats compiled in the discord and we helped her edit it before we sent it to Perculia. :)

That’s even better. I didn’t know that. Well Eevee and Perculia and everyone else did a good job on it.
I haven't been keeping up with the Vulpera news but I was wondering, have they been confirmed as a playable race yet? I really want to play one, I might even race change a few of my characters if they become playable. I just hope they're not going to be just NPCs only.
06/01/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Xevon
I haven't been keeping up with the Vulpera news but I was wondering, have they been confirmed as a playable race yet? I really want to play one, I might even race change a few of my characters if they become playable. I just hope they're not going to be just NPCs only.
No they havent been confirmed yet sadly.

06/01/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Oomrongorgal
I want a Vulpera Rogue really bad. Smh Blizz probably won't have them out until 8,2 probably.
I really am hoping for Shaman.

Not yet. Mostly this topic gets attention when there is a new animation or something added to the beta. Most of the time It gets buried because of no new info. The vulpera discord channel usually tries to keep up with any updates first.
06/01/2018 04:04 PMPosted by Âero
No they havent been confirmed yet sadly.

06/01/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Oomrongorgal
I really am hoping for Shaman.

Shaman is likely. There is currently a datamined quest not yet available to see in the beta. In this quest chain, the player helps a vulpera learn the first steps to shamanism from a water elemental named sumber.
Vulperas are having a very large amount of detail! I'm hoping to see them in Warcraft, as a playable race.

The question now is not whether they will be playable, but rather when they can be ready for Blizzard to be made available to the players!

At the moment, they are to me, like a ship being built in a shipyard!
Vulperas are getting improvements that would not be given to mere canoes, but rather given to transatlantic ones!

I just wanted to feel less anxious about your arrival!
I think it's like Christmas, where you are waiting for the 25th, to be able to officialize your joy for the good things that the date brings!
We only need to know when!
06/01/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Figaro
I don’t actually think they’ll be playable.

They will. There's too much work being put into them. They never did this much work for an npc race ever. It's only thanks to the community that it's getting this much love. They're totally different when they first appeared and when they got a lot of positive feedback. It was sold which is why they're being silent about it and eventually to becoming a playable race.

The main reason why this race and sethrak are getting a lot of love is that it's something entirely different than the norm of WoW. These are actual brand new races just like how draenei were back in BC. We know elves are overrated, but something new that expands lore to the game is always exciting. Pandaren was decent, but due to the Kung Fu Panda aggro it did not get the attention it wanted.

Worgen had the attention, but then it got wrecked due to fears from both sides. Goblins are always awesome, but besides that cheers to Vulpera hype train!
Only thing I'm wondering now is what patch will they be in after bfa launches? I hope they are hard to get!

I want people to complain that they have to grind and do abunch of quests to obtain then! Have them making threads saying why did they buy BFA if they don't get the new races asap? In the most eloquent and whiney way possible!

Because that will make playing the vulpera all the more joyful and well earned!
06/01/2018 10:09 PMPosted by Jackofdemons
Only thing I'm wondering now is what patch will they be in after bfa launches? I hope they are hard to get!

I want people to complain that they have to grind and do abunch of quests to obtain then! Have them making threads saying why did they buy BFA if they don't get the new races asap? In the most eloquent and whiney way possible!

Because that will make playing the vulpera all the more joyful and well earned!

As someone who is taking a break from july till they are released im fine with that. I can see what classes i can be pick top 2 level the 110 to 120 get rep then level the other for heritage. Vulpera is my ticket back into wow cause finally have race i enjoy. Btw its Saber ^^.
Isn't Blizzcon coming soon? Maybe they'll confirm them then. Confirmation would be nice, even if i'm already certain we'll be getting them.
06/02/2018 04:36 AMPosted by Oomrongorgal
Isn't Blizzcon coming soon? Maybe they'll confirm them then. Confirmation would be nice, even if i'm already certain we'll be getting them.

Is November soon?

Anyhow, that seems like it'd be a pretty weird Blizzcon announcement. It's more likely we'll hear about things like what, if anything is happening with Classic, or probably some new effort to make WoW into an e-sport with mythic+ or whatever else they come up with to comply with Activision's e-sports directive.
06/02/2018 04:44 AMPosted by Dliver
Anyhow, that seems like it'd be a pretty weird Blizzcon announcement.

Not really if Vulpera and their counter (hopefully Sethrak) Are meant to be the one truly brand new race we see as an allied race. The rest and lining up to be more akin to sub races.

But yeah. November isn't really 'soon' I wager we'll get more hints in the story before then.