Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

Way to to Eevee! For the vulpera! For the horde!

For the they better be warlocks!!!!!
I wonder what classes they will get. I don't see them having Druids simply because they're most likely going to be Horde. No Paladins too, unless they're like Tauren sunwalkers.
05/27/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Oomrongorgal
I wonder what classes they will get. I don't see them having Druids simply because they're most likely going to be Horde. No Paladins too, unless they're like Tauren sunwalkers.

Warriors? Yes!
Hunters? Yep!
Rogues? Sure!
Shaman? Of course!
Priest? Amen!!!!
Monk? Why not?
Paladin? HAHA! Serious?
Warlock? I dont know! Maybe?
Mage? I doubt it! Let's ask Kirin Tor!
DK? NO! Never!
DH? Stop! NOW!!!

Warriors? Yes!
Hunters? Yep!
Rogues? Sure!
Shaman? Of course!
Priest? Amen!!!!
Monk? Why not?
Paladin? HAHA! Serious?
DK? NO! Never!
DH? Stop! NOW!!!

Except data mining shows they have a paladin charger spell ;) So if they do become a player race, its possible.
A Vulpera priest with an oversized staff... cuteness overload.
05/29/2018 12:56 AMPosted by Byucknah
Except data mining shows they have a paladin charger spell ;) So if they do become a player race, its possible.

I would love to play a Vulpera paladin. However, I'm trying not to get overly optimistic about that. Fingers crossed though.
05/27/2018 06:18 PMPosted by Grayphus

Warriors? Yes!
Hunters? Yep!
Rogues? Sure!
Shaman? Of course!
Priest? Amen!!!!
Monk? Why not?
Paladin? HAHA! Serious?
DK? NO! Never!
DH? Stop! NOW!!!

The most obvious are warrior and hunter I can see shaman since shamanism are a Horde main thing, druid maybe not, warlock possible, mage sure, priest maybe pally I have a hard time seeing, DK and DH never and we can't hold out on the possibility Blizzard could drop a new class altogether in the future.

Datamine also showed tokens that said DID would get DK, but they didn't make the list. (sadly)
05/29/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Sparkbell

Datamine also showed tokens that said DID would get DK, but they didn't make the list. (sadly)

Yeah, flags from beta can be a little weird sometimes. They can often get imported from some other source during the creation of new assets and removed later. However, multiple flags in a larger pattern can be telling.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Yeah, flags from beta can be a little weird sometimes. They can often get imported from some other source during the creation of new assets and removed later. However, multiple flags in a larger pattern can be telling.

Don't you ruin the dream of Vulpera Paladin for me Eevee! Let me believe! Let me just have this one thing for now! T⌃T
1 Like
05/29/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Byucknah

Don't you ruin the dream of Vulpera Paladin for me Eevee! Let me believe! Let me just have this one thing for now! T⌃T

We will dream together!
come on vulpera warloooooooock, i mean...look how happy he is with the scepter ^^

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419964105940795404/451204441270386688/lockfox.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73KA6gqoERY
Combat sounds for you guys
More of my support for Vulpera is here!
05/30/2018 08:14 AMPosted by Fallynn
More of my support for Vulpera is here!

I'll take Druids here as well. Though I'm willing to be not a thing sadly.
Combat Sounds Ahoy!

https://youtu.be/73KA6gqoERY

Pro Tip: open the link in a second window and scroll forward to the female sounds and play both at the same time to hear two vulpera having an angry good time.
Oh man, combat sounds are out??? I feel like I miss so much with how much you guys mine and post here and in the Discord >.<
https://www.wowhead.com/vulpera-race-in-voldun Wowhead put up a very nice post just now. It is well done and may of the gifs are credited from the discord channel.
05/31/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Shenhua
https://www.wowhead.com/vulpera-race-in-voldun Wowhead put up a very nice post just now. It is well done and may of the gifs are credited from the discord channel.

That's actually a pretty freaking well compiled post :O The people over at Wowhead always do such a good job with this kind of stuff, mad props to them and the community as a whole.
1 Like
06/01/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Byucknah
05/31/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Shenhua

That's actually a pretty freaking well compiled post :O The people over at Wowhead always do such a good job with this kind of stuff, mad props to them and the community as a whole.

Yeah I agree. :) The folks over at wowhead are very great at what they do. I am glad the discord and community exists. The discord is not only looking at vulpera information, but sethrak as well. They are also affiliated with other discord channels like arakoas for example.