Vulpera companion pet when Vulpera become playable

I was thinking of possible pets that they could add to the game to celebrate other WoW developments. sooooo what do you guys think of a Vulpera Companion pet in Classic once they are released in retail as playable race?

I’d think it’d be extra awesome if there were a set of them, like a warlock one, and a monk one, and a rogue one, and they all had custom sounds and animations for their classes. And that there was some way to collect them all.

What do you guys and gals think? I will be playing a lot of Classic but don’t want to miss out on the fun.

They’re just so cute! Am I right?!

-oh and here’s a link for the Vulpera uninitiated. Vulpera Discussion Megathread?

Um, do you know where you are posting? Wrong forums.

5 Likes

No.

If you want that, play modern WoW.

2 Likes

You can already get a Vulpera pet companion in Classic. The vendor’s at the top of Mount Hyjal and they cost 83g a piece. I plan on getting one of each class. Especially the demon hunter version. Super neato.

4 Likes

Go post in general forums, this will not be happening in Classic

3 Likes

The only furrys allowed in classic are the tauren.

5 Likes

I don’t believe Mount Hyjal is part of Classic.

1 Like

Please GAWD…don’t associate me with “Furries” I don’t Yif…

4 Likes

Mount Hyjal only became a location in Cataclysm, the third WoW expansion, and is not in Classic/Vanilla.

1 Like

I think you missed the joke…some of you guys are too tense and need to lighten up.

9 Likes

Huh, what’s a furry is this another trend or meme? And no i won’t Google it, because Wikipedia gives me conflicting answers.

As for pets I think they can do something better.

1 Like

That’s a universe you want no part of. It’s a dark and strange place.

4 Likes

i wish they still gave pets as anniversary gifts and such. i loved our lil bear, dragonkin, penguin, etc. cuties early in wow.

1 Like

Hmm, like which ones?

Yep. I know there was a murloc or two, and I think even a Pandarean.

I doubt they’ll do the same, but maybe.

1 Like

Dont be ashamed of your heritage. You be you my friend.

1 Like

Humans can become kind of like furries depending on what they drink the night before.

I found this entire thread disturbing.

2 Likes

Depends what they’re trying to promote why, and where. Could add a Fulborg, Pandaren, they got like a million foxes in BFA. Naga Whisp, blood elf Spacegoats. Normal goats any version of the allied race’s, lobsters turtles. Those new turtle race thing that everyone loves / hates? And so on,

Personally it’s just a change that blizzard would probably just come up with in there store for something, and then go nag the art team to make it. I doubt we’ll get any of that in classic but those mounts and pets make blizzard a pretty penny in retail.

Blizzard just wants to put out classic and probably never have to touch it again i feel, personally i’d just want to see a collectors edition and that’s it.

That’s debatable

I’ll try to make it both simple and sweet without all the pain.

Furries are basically people that grew up a lil too much with human-like animal cartoon characters to the point that many/most of them wear cartoon animal costumes. It’s a very long and very. . . unique rabbit (pun intended) hole. One of the darker paths includes. . . lets just say RATED M.