Vulpera Celebration Thread! 🦊

Congrats to all the Vulpera fans! You guys have had a slog through these forums for way too long. Vulpera should’ve been confirmed and added back in 8.2.5, but at least the wait wasn’t too much longer.

Might change my Horde character over to a Vulpera.

5 Likes

Just end the damn faction divide already.

Guess what, the alliance got recycled assets, the Horde got a new race.

8 Likes

Ask Blizzard for gear venders next, they clearly only listen to you guys…

8 Likes

Are the classes confirmed for Vulpera? I hope its going to have a shaman class because I only miss druid and shaman on my Horde side. And Blood Elves cant fill those roles so I really really hope Vulpera can be shamans.

no class list yet, hopefully we’ll have that information when the public PTR goes up.

1 Like

OMG OMG OMG I will reroll every class that Vulpera can be as a Vulpera thats for absolute sure! Macro the Dolly and Dot song as a yell and sing along all the way till 9.0!

3 Likes

Not everyone plays both sides.

Don’t even know why I should stay Alliance anymore. We never get anything nice besides being the “good” guy in the story.

4 Likes

Well, the Horde is increasingly kawaii, Horde is really the Horde or is it a Japanese Anime faction?

2 Likes

Congratulations, Horde.

We on the Alliance will sit around in continued depression with our utterly uncustomizable worgen and our gnomes who chopped some of their limbs off.

10 Likes

The kids faction can have their furies , congo :+1:

1 Like

I have names saved for both vulpera and mechagnome, have for months. I can’t wait. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LOL at the people talk about furries, we have had them since Tauren were created and Alliance with Worgen.

can’t wait for vulpera, time to grind some rep.

13 Likes

I mean yeah. But shouldn’t be shocked when ALL the allied races require some form of rep. Plus everyone knew vulpera was going to horde for quite some time now. I don’t play alliance. So i have none of those races and i prob never will either

1 Like

What rep is needed? Vol’dun? I can’t watch the video at work.

Kul Tirans look so much like Ogres with a Human skin on top its not even funny.

The fact Alliance got that over the Valajar, you know… the Vrykul that were allied with Odyn, whose second in command got captured by Sylvanas and had allied herself with Helya?

It makes me think Blizzard holds actual malice toward Alliance players.

2 Likes

I love Vulpera and I love Mechagnomes, but I suspect Horde population might grow at least another 5% over Alliance.

1 Like

Voldunai reputation and the Vol’dun questing, it seems? Should be a cinch.

2 Likes

Voldunai, basically the horde’s Vol’dun zone faction rep.

1 Like

Done with both! However, I’m still revered with Mechagon. Ignored it after I got flying.

3 Likes

Mechagon rep is the easiest rep to grind in the game. You get 800 every day just for showing up and opening chests.

3 Likes