Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

Iā€™m so excited I actually messaged a friend in all caps

8 Likes

My bear rides a bear with a bear pet. Your problem, exactly? XD

3 Likes

Disgusting.

Didnā€™t think it could get worse than pandas, but nope. They announce vulpera.

36 Likes

Horde get unique race, Alliance get metal Gnomes.

Guess this is the price of the bees.

38 Likes

Didnā€™t you guys get a whole new race last time? But you complain cause we get one

9 Likes

The silly foxes donā€™t feel ā€œWarcraftā€

insert Kevin Sorbo DISAPPOINTED!!!

6 Likes

Well it kind of reaffirmed a bunch of ā€œleaksā€ over the past couple of months. I understand the demand was present for it, but at the same time it disappoints me. Things like Ogres have been in existence since the RTS, but we get a fox race before anything.

Unfortunately I have no Alliance characters, but the Mechanognomes are a decent flavor in comparison to things like Lightforged Draenei.

I will just sit in my corner wishing for a Reptilian and Ogre playable race. Until then I will just stick to my Trolls.

5 Likes

I want to offer my congratulations to the Vulpera hype caravan for getting vulpera. As an exclusive Alliance player, I might not roll one, but Iā€™m happy that such a highly requested race is playable now.

I look forward to stacking your furry bodies soon

17 Likes

So does anyone remember when we were told that being in the PC folder did not mean they were going to be player races?

5 Likes

Well tbf they were originally human. Though foxes are probably more like apes to vulpera, so it isnā€™t that weird.

On one hand, YAY! On the other hand, I really donā€™t want to have to buy a third race change for my mainā€¦

2 Likes

I hope they can be druids. seriously what classes are they gettingā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m sure they will be hunters. I will finally race change my hunter main who has been a blood elf since 2007. Embrace the fox! Theyā€™re too cute

1 Like

fingers crossed for monk

My SO and I wanna play Vulpera, his will be nicknamed ā€œRockā€, and mine ā€œRollā€. :stuck_out_tongue: Monk monk monk! (BUT DRUIDS WOULD MAKE ME BEYOND HAPPY!)

9 Likes

Gratz Eevee, I know you have been waiting for this!

6 Likes

:grin: Woooo OMGERD IM SO EXCITED

I have Vixey reserved on Moon Guard. Itā€™s the name of Toddā€™s girlfriend in Fox and the Hound. Donā€™t know how I got so lucky.

4 Likes

Haha saved Vixey for my server!

3 Likes

/highfive

Letā€™s hear it for the Sandy Duncan fan club!

6 Likes

I canā€™t wait to level a Rogue Vulpera!

5 Likes

Grats Vulpera fans.

3 Likes