Vulpera Celebration Thread! 🦊

Happy New Year to you and the rest of our foxy crew! :fox_face:

5 Likes

Happy New Year, Caravaneers and other foxies! (And just two weeks until the anniversary of Vulpera going live) :fox_face:

5 Likes

Overdose ² :heart_eyes:

Happy new 2021 for all.

3 Likes

Happy New Year, everyone! :partying_face:

/blows kisses in everyone’s general direction

I can’t believe I’m almost to my first year with Shimeji. Year 1 I shall call it. Everything prior will be counted as years Before Vulpera, or BV :laughing:

Stay happy, stay safe my friends.

Now I’d better go make sure Som doesn’t wander off. :thinking:

:tropical_drink: :beers: :cocktail: :wine_glass: :clinking_glasses: :tumbler_glass:

6 Likes

Your’re foxy!

1 Like

Aka furries! I’m assuming Pandaren and tauren are invited too?

1 Like

Or maybe it’s purely a canid thing. Heh. :fox_face: :wolf:

1 Like

AHAHAHA. Sure. Canid thing. :smirk:

2 Likes

I am so confused.

2 Likes

Canidae is the grouping, as you may guess by its name, that dogs belong to. But also animals such as foxes and wolves. A canid is any member of that group. Tauren would not be included in that (they’re ungulates/bovines), nor would Pandaren (ursines, since they seem more based on Giant Pandas than Red - but that’s a whole other discussion)

2 Likes

I want to wish all of you wonderful little bundles of floofy happiness a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
:partying_face:

Hard to believe my little Shimeji has been out there saving the world for a year now. I hear his renown in Ardenweald is growing, so he must be pretty busy.

6 Likes

im a vulpera

3 Likes

Thank you, and for you as well.

If for no other reason, they are one reason I will always have a special fondness in my heart for BFA, it allowed us to play our crafty quirky survivalists.

5 Likes

Happy Vulpera anniversary to us all :smiley:

6 Likes

:fox_face: Happy Vulpera Anniversary! :fox_face:

(…oh, and for the record, Mero is still not an elf. :stuck_out_tongue: )

6 Likes

Happy Vulpera Anniversary to all of us indeed! We’re on to Year 2 with the Horde :smile:

Som insisted I come back today to blow out some candles and make merry with the rest of our group. I’m glad I did. Ardenweald is really pretty, but it’s also quite dark if you’re there every day.

:beers: :tropical_drink: :tumbler_glass: :cake:

6 Likes

It has been awhile since we checked on each other and I wanted to see how everyone was doing with their Vulpera characters.

Awhile ago, I was leveling my female Vulpera Shaman in Shadowlands. I took a few screenshots to share:

A Vulpera champion ready to enter the Shadowlands!

A Vulpera champion arriving in the Shadowlands!

A Vulpera champion ready to take on the Jailer and his minions!

A Vulpera champion escaping overwhelming odds to be the one to save the day in the future!

A Vulpera champion arriving in Oribos, ready for whatever adventure awaits them!

The face of the savior of the living world (of Warcraft!)

It’s still pretty amazing we got playable Vulpera, given that they were one of my most wanted playable races during BfA, and I’m happy both for the Vulpera Megathread and Hype Caravan, and also the MechaGnome megathread for getting the races they wanted playable.

I hope everyone is enjoying their characters. I know I am! :fox_face:

15 Likes

i haven’t got any of my Vulpera to Shadowlands yet… not high leveled at all… I suck.

chrisp

I try to not replicate and use all race.

My Monk won the Vulpera choice.

1 Like

Vulpera and proud! :fox_face:

10 Likes