Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

I still have fun swapping to my naked gear set and reflecting prism my guildies in Raid. Some roll with it, most donā€™t.
RL got back at me once by pulling while I was mid channel so I went into the pull naked

2 Likes

It became clear early in BfAā€™s Beta that they had plans for Vulpera beyond ordinary NPCā€™s. By the beginning of 2018, there were signs them becoming playable was not just a hope but a real likelihood. Butā€¦ Blizzard would neither confirm nor deny it was happening until last October 7th, on the very day their PTR went up.

It was somewhat unusual, really, since previous Allied Races had been confirmed months before being added to PTR.

2 Likes

After a couple days of changing his skills, agonizing over rotations, analyzing action bars,ā€¦ I finally looked up and remembered that Iā€™m supposed to enjoy the simple pleasures too.

So I took a walk in the desert with Shimeji like we said we would come patch day. :smile: He finally leaves little paw prints in the sand. It doesnā€™t get any simpler than that, but it makes me really happy.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I forgot they were fixing that! Iā€™m gonna go run around the snow drifts in storm peaks this weekend.

6 Likes

nice paws bro

4 Likes

I am one happy fox as a BM hunter I now can use the MM bow curls up and dies

Fur The Horde :fox_face:

5 Likes

Hey guys!

Iā€™m hosting a Sethrak Rally on WRA in 1 HOUR. 1:00PST/3:00CST/4:00EST. Come to the Orgrimmar Embassy to advocate for playable Sethrak!

6 Likes

I am happy to see vulpera :fox_face:

4 Likes

1 hour!?

I thought it was the same time as yesterdayā€™s!

Iā€™m not gonna make it. T_T

1 Like

Oh NUUU. D: I had to host it earlier today because of my work schedule. TwT

2 Likes

I might be able to get there for the rattle end (get it? Rattle instead of tail). Hereā€™s hoping!

Sethrak for the players! :snake:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll go longer on this one I think. I suspect the turn out might be bigger since itā€™s an RP server.

4 Likes

I wish you all the best of luck, I donā€™t attend these kinds of events, I almost went to one recently for support but real life got in the way anyways, but generally they just arenā€™t for me but Iā€™m sending all the positivity your way for the event and Sethrak fans :heart:

3 Likes

Have fun yā€™all, it sounds really fun to do. Thanks for making this fun event.

2 Likes

Hope to see ya there!

2 Likes

Ha! Even to this day they donā€™t have DK assets. Only Pandaren do so far.

I know we didnā€™t get much in 9.0. But really hoping for some nice changes to vulpera in 9.1. I want us to have all the diversity every other race has! And at least dk skins oof.

3 Likes

Agreed. Mainly went with this fur color due to the extreme lack of DK exclusive options for vulpera, but I feel like EVERY single DK is using it.

1 Like

Not quite every one, but quite a few

1 Like

Welcome to the Horde ya vicious little fluffballs, everyone with a functional brain is glad to have you.

5 Likes

Thought Iā€™d pop in and share some lethal levels of fox cuteness with you all.
https://twitter.com/silverfox5213/status/1322202663996411910?s=19

7 Likes