Vulpera are the best race

in the game change my mind

27 Likes

They’re definitely the best allied race–not being just a walking amalgamation of core race customization options and actually being something unique forged from already-existing assets.

14 Likes

I think that they did a really great job with them.

12 Likes

Bag of Tricks and Make Camp are nifty racial traits.

13 Likes

i think lightforged draenai are the most badass though.

If you’re one of the poor souls who havnt seen their shiny tatoos you dont even know

3 Likes

I do, it’s just that I don’t really like them without armor. They also suffer from the same thing as did/maghar, etc, in that they’re…a tint. No new animations, or even race combinations, I think.

Lightforged seem like they should’ve just been options for base draenei.

4 Likes

Lightforged Draenei are so badass that Blizzard really can’t use them in any fights.

Battle for Lordaeron? Notice a lack of big floating spaceship with lasers? Yeah, because if Lightforged were there the Undercity would have fallen in all of thirty minutes. What are those undead archers going to do against a LASER?

Then after the laser clears up all the above ground Horde, just shoot down drop pods and those big light forged mech things.

Lightforged Draenei was going to head to head with the burning legion. We’d wipe the floor with some skeleton people and elves afraid to break their nails.

3 Likes

No

1 Like

I know what all those words mean on their own but I have no idea what they mean when put in the order you placed them.

Fair enough, it was a pretty long-winded sentence. I meant that, in retrospect, a lot of allied races really feel like they could’ve just been additional customization options for most of the already-existing races. It almost feels like some of the AR’s were basically just lists of customization options that they planned to give the core races at some point, but decided to just make into independent AR’s for BFA’s “core feature.” Even though I’m not a big fan of Vulpera, I feel like they really represent what I feel an AR should be–a completely new in-universe entity that just happens to borrow a few assets from other races (in their case the male Goblin skeleton rig). I understand, though, that if all AR’s adhered to that principle, they wouldn’t have been able to mass-produce the things like they did.

5 Likes

Ok, now I understand. Looking at the list, you are right. In fact that’s the case for most of the Horde allies as well. The Vulpera is the one exception being something completely new.

2 Likes

You’ve got to be kidding… you’re not even posting this on a Vulpera toon! Please provide details why you feel Vulpera is the Best race…

I have so many vulpera! They are cute!

We are emotional support to orcs. They like to pet our fur and we give advice.

7 Likes

Tortollan r the best. U change my mind.

1 Like

Vulpera are NOT Tribbles… If I were a Vulpera I would be very offended by that.

What’s a tribble?

1 Like

rubs behind Fuzzbutt’s ears

Heck, alliance like them too.

2 Likes

You made this thread while posting on an orc.

At least you had that part right in identifying the best race in the game.

2 Likes

I don’t understand how the horde doesnt have Stonemaul Ogres, Mok’Nathal, Revantusk Forest Trolls, Taunka, or even Dire Trolls as a warrior exclusive race-class combo.

3 Likes

theyre the best race to target in battlegrounds right next to gnomes