Vulpera are happening !šŸ”„

Wow! What? Waitā€¦itā€™s 100% a rumor among players.

Iā€™ll make the same comment as I did before. Creating NPCs is different than creating playable characters. They donā€™t use the same model, the same images, the same animationsā€¦nothing.

This is based on the theory that ā€œmost of the work is already doneā€ for playable characters. It is a bad theory.

These things are PIXELS. There are no real objects in the game. WoW has a single engine that is used for playable characters. Everything has to be put on that engine. You cannot use animations for NPCs on that engine.

1 Like

you monsters!

We will endureā€¦somehow

1 Like

And yet freakinā€™ OGRES are still nowhere near the table for some reason.

2 Likes

Horde for sure is getting Vulpera. Alliance probably might get Mecha-Gnomes, but that slot be a waste in the creative section.

Much like pretty much every allied race to date, with the exception of Kulā€™tiran.

Where is your official statement from blizzard saying this will happen?

1 Like

A little research goes a long way.

1 Like

Dreaming costs nothing! But hey whatever floats your goat.

Yeah ā€¦ really sick of hearing that Junker-Gnomes are somehow a ā€œwaistā€ of an AR slot. Just based off the incomplete AR customization options of the Junkerā€™s, they clearly have quite a bit of work put into them (with more custom animations than a majority of other ARs already in game). They also (unlike two of the Alliance ARs) actually have a civilization and culture being developed to play off of; AND future relevance for stories due to their revolving Old God and Titan content.

What people hate about them is that theyā€™re Gnomes ā€¦ and little else. Few of their critics would blink if it was the High Elves (another simple pallet swap of the BE model) that the Alliance were getting instead. Vulpera in contrast get SUPER over hyped (because they donā€™t look like the simple Goblin rigs with tails that they happen to actually be); especially considering we have no indications how exactly a playable Vulpera PC will be allowed future relevance in future storiesā€¦

8 Likes

Yeah ā€¦ really sick of hearing that Junker-Gnomes are someone a ā€œwaistā€ of an AR slot.

I am so happy to hear someone say and understand this. It really gets old after a while. There are some who genuinely are excited for the possibility of these.

Vulpera in contrast get SUPER over hyped

So much so that it is more of cult than fandom. Like seriously. There is some other possibilities for allied races including Gilblins, Murlocs and Sea Giants horde side. I really wish there was a way to globally mute any thread with the word Vulpera in it.

1 Like

Iā€™m so happy about this I wanna cry

3 Likes

People still canā€™t get over the furry thing?

Game already has Furries.

Tauren
Pandaren
Worgen
And yes, even Draenei to be exact.

Get over it.

6 Likes

We kinda always have been. We were robbed of the hot werewolves. ;(

Donā€™t worry. I got the situation all under control. Any Vulpera come even close to working with the Horde. Cranks up Guns I know exactly what to do!

2 Likes

Hey, long as you can adapt works with me.

1 Like

what do you plan to do to the hot werewolves on your side though

Plot twist. He is one.

1 Like

Sethrak of course needs the Horde Vulpera Allied Race Quest to feature the Vulpera attacking the Sethrak Faithful(due to not seeing a difference between them and the Faithless) in order to be convinced to join the Alliance

Of course with Sethrak being the Alliance Allied Race from Zuldazar to counteract Vulpera we need a Horde Allied Race to counteract the Mechagnomesā€¦

For worgen Foxhunting comes natural. I say the next heroic class outta be Foxhunter. After, if Azeroth is going to be invaded by furries. Cranks up guns Someone needs to do something to cull their numbers.

1 Like

Worgen are furries tho