Vulpera are happening !🔥

Check it out, !!!its happening y’all !

16 Likes

Yay, I hope they have an Alpaca as racial mount.

17 Likes

Topic already covered Oh snap 🦊

8 Likes

To be fair, that title isn’t terribly descriptive lol

14 Likes

I am ready to watch the alliance population drop to 0% when vulpera are released

9 Likes

Foxhunter will be pleased :wink:

6 Likes

True, but I knew what the excitement was about the moment I saw the fox face.

it’s actually what got me to click on it.

If alliance get the BfA equivalent Setthrak, I don’t see that happening. If we get mechagnomes, probably lol.

8 Likes

Meh

Don’t really want to see the league of legends character selection screen when I’m playing WoW.

12 Likes

Its okay I am playing Classic exclusively in like a month and a half anyway. /¯_(ツ)_/¯.

5 Likes

Poor horde, will be full of furballs.

3 Likes

We have furballs too. I.e. Fluffy Pandas and Bad Doggies :wink:

4 Likes

uhhg hopefully not. Maybe we can get mechanomes and pass these fox things over to you

4 Likes

Well Well well. Looks like dinner has arrived. Time to get the traps ready!

9 Likes

Good, maybe they’ll stop camping us at flight points during AOO

1 Like

Hints does not mean it will be happening. It’s more likely than not going to be happening, but it doesn’t necessarily mean “for sure.”

In the event they do happen, I’ll be happy for everyone who wants them … but disappointed cause I really don’t care for them.

Due to my OCD, I’ll be forced to unlock them though as I’ve done every current allied race.

Wish they’d do the vampire elves, San’layen or however the hell you spell it. That’d be pretty decent and a fair counter to Alliance getting werewolves. :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, but furballs are balanced on our side, vulperas will be like a plague when blizzard releases them.

I will create one too, to plague the horde of course. :rofl:

Accept your new race like you accepted blood elves. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

That literally made no sense. What are you even referencing?

and druids.

Seeing how the horde storyboard in this expansion. I see them joining at the very end of the expansion or next. They’re totally permanent to the horde. The problem who would be Alliance next race?

3 Likes

Just like the horribly executed nightborne allied race, they’re your problem now friend. Sorry. tentacle hugs

:grapes:

If we’re getting the fox people, y’all are probably getting the mechagnomes. Unless you’re referencing the San’Layen (or whatever)? Then, I dunno. I’m sure Blizz will pull something out of their … uh … mind, which nobody will really care for. A reskin of something we already have.