VPN/ Tunneling service recommedations,

Hi guys, So I am an Australian (Oce) player who plays on NA servers as my friends are all on these servers, is there a tried and true service you would suggest, rather than wading through 50 or more to find one I figured the community might have some good options to trial out,

According to all the sellout YouTubers. Nord VPN. I wouldn’t trust it though.

1 Like

I mean it’s potentially worth a trial?

I would try to avoid getting one located in America. The FCC/FBI can bully the VPN provider and collect your data.

As realistic as that possibly is, I am really only gonna use it for WoW so like… If they want that data it’s not gonna be anything amazing haha

Alright so NORDVPN is not the option for me, I paid for it downloaded it, trialed it on a range of servers and my ping actually went up a huge 150ms, When I requested my subscription to be cancelled the staff actually suggested I change my internet provider as that might help them… what.

Avast SecureLine VPN is simple and have multi device packages

I will try this one next, thanks Fren :smiley:

1 Like

What do you expect to gain by using a VPN? extra lag?

Yeah you really need to take this into careful consideration. The FBI is all the time getting warrants to monitor WoW player data for botting and advertising in LFG.

1 Like

vpn’s are agains the ToS

Where?
puzzled look

They are a grey area. They aren’t against the rules, but neither are they supported.

1 Like