#Vote for suspension of players on forums who post OFF TOPIC

I think this is something we need to do as community in order to keep forums about game. This people are trolls and arguing with them won’t work,so I ask you WoW player to vote for Blizzard to suspend accounts who bother us with OFF topics on GAME ( WORLD OF WARCRAFT ) FORUMS. Please give this thread up vote, heart if you agree.

If any of those trolls ( not Horde trolls) comment here ignore them, do not give them attention and NEVER ARGUE WITH FOOLS.

GIVE HEART TO VOTE!

11 Likes

Agreed. I’ve reported your post for being an off topic post. Hopefully they give you a suspension.

36 Likes

If you don’t want to read their thread, maybe don’t click on it? Everyone also wants to silence and report and flag everyone instead of just ignoring them or minding their own business. So many babies nowadays.

3 Likes

This post seems off-topic. Also repetitive, which is spam. Report twice?

3 Likes

No,topics which they post HAVE NOTHING RELATED TO GAME.

I find it funny that you have no hearts. You do know you can mute threads, right? I’d be right behind you but I just do that to topics I don’t care for.

so, don’t read them. Problem solved. You are probably also against flying and don’t think anyone else should fly. You stay on the ground and the rest of us will fly. Problems solved.

1 Like

Moderators should move off-topic threads into the correct forum, as they do on most moderated forums. People who spam threads should have their threads consolidated.

5 Likes

I understand playing DH may hurt your brain.

2 Likes

Well I have noticed two things. The mods must be working because my popcorn post was removed and the OP has changed the title and content of this thread. I do know how I feel about these things.

As for the topic at hand Off Topic posting can be a number of things not just the ideas or rhetoric you disapprove of. Be care for what you wish for, you just might get it.

No, this is other post. I haven’t changed anything, and your pop corn is on other post.

Hide the threads you don’t like.

I would love for them to at least delete the threads. Nothing good comes from them.

I don’t know how we can vote though since some of the threads are getting flag immunity.

2 Likes

If Blizzard did support BLM on a off topic issue other than WoW or other gaming issue , than Blizzard is on a rock and a hard place towards the Community .

1 Like

Why do you wish to confuse my poor mind?

No, we don’t have to hide it, I am paying money like 80% of players to play the game and read/hear/watch game related things not some cnn news, I am using my right as a player playing a game using a game forum to report people who are trolling with their OFF topic threads on forums.

Your topic has nothing related to the game.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to give this one a hard no chief.

The forum offers you features to hide any thread you don’t like. Let the CMs do their work.

Calm down Karen, no need to police the forums and urge everyone to tattle in order to make sure everybody is following your golden idea as to what the forums should be.

The occasional topic isn’t going to kill anybody. Just don’t post it in or read it if you disagree with the title. If you really don’t like it, flag it for a wrong forum move and a mod will place it in the Off Topic area.

2 Likes