Void vs fel magic

I’m still bummed they used Disorder instead of CHAOS!!!

To warn you there are Magical Forces which remains Undocumented by the Titans, the Magic Sylvanas used to Chain restrain the Lich King while removing his Helmet makes an excellent example.

Also I highly doubt these two creatures are the same. One of them is Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay older than the other.

I say void and fel are equally as strong. So are all others. Now the users of the fundamental forces tho. That have to go with the titans.

So i’d guess that for normal mortals, the cosmology where you can draw more power without having an immortal being “pumping you” would be either Arcane or Fel.

For Life energies, you need thousands of years of training, as to be a druid or a perhaps restoration shamans and classes that commute with nature.

Then finally though, Light/Shadow, you need to somehow tap to immortal beings to really get boosted, these powers are not easily manipulated by yourself. So you need the Naaru or Void Lords to communicaty with Light/Shadow. BUt attention, Holy/Shadow is the aspect of the energy, they are beyond the users. So are the others.

FInally, death is kind of in a way, the most “dangerous” force i think, as you see, there arent any “beings” holding the spot here, but rather a natural force of nature in a way.

Maybe thats why the Lich king was so dangerous.

Finally, if you guys ever played Magic the Gathering, this is very similar to it.

Order/Arcane is Blue
Chaos/Fel is Red
Life/Nature is Green
Light/Holy is White
Shadow/Void is Black

Death would be kind of black, bit of green and artifacts

That’s not holy magic corrupting but rather their faith and ideology’s issue. The forces that wield the light can be bad but we have not seen any instances (yet), where the light and holy magic itself is the problem.