đŸ“© "Void" the Silver Covenant

The High Elves, and Blood elves coming through the rift really are the only reason, if the devs wanted to keep them as 12 then they wouldn’t have joined the battle of dazar’alor with a full force, instead they would just stick to spying, researching, or whatever they would do.

I would love to personally pin down Vareesa Windrunner and fill her with void til she explodes. But that is probably the former Sin’dorei in me speaking. Nah
still don’t like her, would gladly void her up for giggles.

1 Like

That NPC is a non voided High Elf studying what happened to the Umbric and Co. and is not a Void elf. Nice try at the idea however.

1 Like

Here is a better idea how about have Umbric and Co. void up the Sunwell and mass turn all the Blood Elves into Void Elves and force a faction swap for all the Blood elf players Note I am joking but this is asinine idea and obviously a troll thread by someone against High elves being made playable. And supported by other people whom are like minded

No. I like traditional High Elves existing. Especially considering how important they were to the Alliance in WCII.

1 Like

I’m unsurprised that you are from moonguard

Okay, I will admit I am not the biggest High Elf fan, but how does voiding the silver covenant equate to being anti High Elf? in my suggestion I stated that High Elves would still exist in the Silver Covenant but the void elves would make up the majority of them, and would be their more active wing to better reflect on the current situation of them being playable.

This would be good for void elves and the silver covenant, and it would further develop the silver covenants story, the high elves will still exist once that happens.

The Void Elf story is horrible as is. They don’t need to steal development from other races. I’d rather have the Silver Covenant no longer be developed than have them be ruined by this.

No effort or passion went into Void Elf lore, and if Blizzard wanted the Silver Covenant to be part of the Void Elves they would have done so already.

5 Likes

Read some of my posts, who are they stealing from exactly?

Assuming the thread is indeed sincere, adding the Silver Covenant to the Void Elves ranks doesn’t make sense and does nothing to further either them or the Void Elves.

That’s not to say some High Elves couldn’t become Void Elves, but namely the Silver Covenant is not a good High Elven group to draw on.

The Blood Elves in general likely have far more candidates given they have a more similar ideology as well as a larger populace to draw on.

1 Like

The only reason I would say to Void the Silver Covenant is that their very existence, continues Blizzard stupid bs about not adding High Elves to the Alliance. As long as they exist, then arguments for Alliance high elves remain.

So turn em into void elves, that way we bring the number of high elf subraces down to two with very clear faction lines between them.

The sanlayn don’t count. They’re dead.

1 Like

Thank you for replying seriously, considering what I said earlier why would it not? I didn’t say they would willingly subject themselves as void elves, but what if some old God caused another event, one that would alter the silver covenant to become void elves, with Alleria and Umbric helping them to not lose their minds to the shadows.

and they still could after this event, likeminded people who were previously high and blood could still join umbrics group just as they do now, I was merely suggesting giving them a subfaction that was filled with lore prior, and doesn’t seem to be getting utilized as much as they should, add that to the fact that the two have some near similar agenda’s that being both of them wanting to help the alliance.
(I could not find a source for the Silver Covenant, they may be neutral at this point but for the void elves it is stated towards the end of the first arc 8.0 of the Alliance war campaign)

This doesn’t add to the conversation but I want to leave a comment.

I absolutely love the Void. /moo :cow:

I understand the Tauren exist because of the Void.

And I’ve always loved the Old God content. I can’t wait to meet N’Zoth!

1 Like

They were never Horde. We knew from the moment of reveal at Blizzcon that they were Alliance. No feedback was listened to at all when the Void Elves were in development. Probably because the bulk of feedback was story related and nothing they could’ve changed and still released the race in a reasonable time-frame. Other suggests about more fleshy skin colors and hair colors similar to High Elves were outright ignored.

So, there were no changes in the Megathreads for Void Elves.

as their backstory I mean, and just because they didn’t give them blood elven skin-tones doesn’t mean they didn’t listen to what was suggested. They’re slowly developing them over time.

Unfortunately, being Horde is still their backstory. They were just among the Blood Elves who weren’t happy about it. They weren’t banished until at least the Sunwell was restored.

Just like how the High Elves weren’t happy about how their brother and sisters joined the horde. Their leader and his group left by this time if you listened to the dialogue, but again if you want to discuss this best do it on another thread i’ll join you there.

I want to keep the discussion here mostly about the silver covenant being voided

I agree. Annihilate the high elves entirely. Eliminate them off the face of the earth and bring them into the fold under N’zoth’s guiding hand. No more pale skinned blue eyed elves (other than DK’s)! Bring forth the void!

Void Elves don’t worship/work for N’zoth
 or any Old God for that matter, with their development and story so far it is what they condition you to be against, unless you are suggesting that some silver covenant become N’zoth’s minions to which I like the idea of.

Some Silver Covenant elves who were “Affected” would fall into becoming his minions losing their mind to the whispers etc., and those that remained and were still Affected would look to Alleria, and Umbric for guidance in order to avoid being Old God slaves.

Effectively Making most of them Void Elves

I know. I was being facetious because I love N’zoth’s shenanigans ;p

1 Like

So by the placement of one High Elf NPC that suddenly makes the statement that High Elves are being Void Elves?

You’re assuming it. It makes zero sense to flip the Silver Covenant into Void Elves.

2 Likes