Void Knight Discussion (And why it will never work)

Current Shadow fantasy is bonkers bad, no real reason to try use their design to validate anything.

so a warrior and or death knight velf

1 Like

I’m failing to see the difference between a magic knight and a necromantic warrior.

Per the updates/retcon (whatever you want to consider)

This has been made false. Individual KTs might worship the light, but the KT culture is basically ocean based shamanistic at this point.

I think I like you.

Gotta love them “Updates” (Retcons)

1 Like

Warriors don’t use Void magic, neither Death Knight.

Especially the latter who are heavily death themed.

Lol that’s fair. I don’t mind this one particularly. I think the whole tide sage thing is cool, but I get where it would bug someone.

If you’re a void elf you kind of already do…

1 Like

Void Elves DK are dead, basically. There’s no more Void infusion, just like LF Draenei.

A Warrior would be a good way, kind of. But the point is that giving them a class called Dark/Void Knight is not lore breaking.

It’s funny, I got this whole thing mapped out in my head but putting it into words is next to impossible. Guess it wasn’t worth much in the end then.

Grabbag are you future Kaznarok?

I’m not saying I am or anything, but let’s just say the first week of Shadowlands doesn’t go well for him.

2 Likes

We know.

That is gameplay over lore.

They still need their racial traits after all.

K but priests having shadowmend does not justify all these other spells for this “void elf paladin”.

… I always imagined my skin would be a lot paler. Also it wouldn’t surprise me if something horrific stepped on me the second I got to Shadowlands.

I said the other day it would be a neat idea if they ever did class customizations. Just add some glyphs or something similar to slightly change classes around with different spell effects or something. Hunters could get one for shadow hunters, maybe gnomes and goblins could get some for druids so they could be like mecha-druids or something.

It shows the Void can heal, though. I think it justifies it. But not if the Void Paladin will have the usual light animations like they already have with Shadow Priests.

But hardly something I see happening when it will require a complete customizated rework on a class. And even if we’re getting many here, I feel Blizz doesn’t care much about things like this.

Racial glyphs would be dope, though. To give Warriors void effects if you’re a VE or Mages.

Honestly, it’s not something I ever see happening, and I’m pretty okay with that.

Why only Void Elves? Undead could also be Void Knights.

Far more strange, I’m afraid. You won’t see it coming.

Dear god, it’s the Tentacle Devilsaur isn’t?!