Void Knight Discussion (And why it will never work)

I forget the original topic, something about making a Void Knight class that used all the abilities of a Paladin but void infused and not being a Paladin that only Void elves could use to satisfy the Void Elf paladin crowd. Stupid I know.

EDIT: This whole thing was an exercise in utter futility, the concept of a Paladin-like class that uses void is so utter stupid. You want a Dark based plate wearer go play a Death Knight.

Please lock this thread. Nothing good can come from this anymore.

11 Likes

Ugh 0/20

/10char

12 Likes

That’d require Blizz to do something awesome with the Void for the playerbase. But they are content with giving the cool Void stuff to NPCs only.

1 Like

Warlocks got Fel. I could see Paladins getting a similar Void quest, to change their spell effects.

2 Likes

Death Knights are fake news.

2 Likes

Smacks him with a rolled newspaper Get up, Orc! We can’t give up in the face of adversity.

Look at the High Elf guys, they succeeded. Void Knights can be a thing if we fight.

2 Likes

Could Kul Tirans be a good candidate for Void Paladins? Plenty of void friendliness in the north I hear…

1 Like

And Forsaken, maybe…

Someday… some day will be our day. Some day will be the day… of the Forsaken!

day

1 Like

Kul Tirans dont worship the Light. They dont need paladins.

1. This is not a new idea.
  2. We don’t have any reliable cases of Dark paladins.
  3. THE VOID IS LITERALLY THE POLAR OPPOSITE OF THE LIGHT
  4. No, i don’t care if another “lore breakin” case sits in the game already.
  5. If anyone deserves paladin it’s Night elf and Kultiran.
7 Likes

True, but…

1. it’d be fun

That’s it

2 Likes

They worship both Light and Sea though.

Ahh okay. Felt it was worth mentioning but good luck!

No they dont.

Been wanting this forever. Lots of classes use Void energy, now we have “dark” Elune, so why not use Void energy for a type of Dark Paladin.

I like your discussion because it’s simple.

People on discord are literally repeating the same thing over and over again.

1 Like

You called?

Aren’t Death Knights just Necromancers in plate?

… I guess it’s kind of close enough, not a fan of the whole disease spreading though.

A Void Knight is not lore breaking. Just a guy/girl in armor fighting with the Void. This can work for any magic class.