Void (High) Elf Paladins

All I have seen is an increasing attempt to make void elves…not void elves.

1 Like

you clearly dont know what your talking about.

exactly if anything they are more similar to aleria who is a void elf as well.

the only thing I would add is more hair options, but I draw the line at the “remove entropic embrace” line.

1 Like

I don’t usually talk to people who mock others’ sexual orientation and don’t even have the decency to apologize.

That’s the day I lost respect for many of the people in your Discord, except for those who did apologize.

3 Likes

Once again a thread that adds munitions to the Anti’s saying that the pro-Helf crowd will never be pleased. :roll_eyes:

it is sorta showing if you think about it.

You know what?
I wasted a lot of time on that post for someone who has no intent of listening.

Like I said, its a shame, because we used to get along.

Exactly. Horde has High Elves. Get used to it, voidwannabelves!

Sure, but that’s still Void Elves. They may be adding High Elf customizations to the race but they’re not adding High Elves themselves.

At least until they decide to add more Race/Class combinations to the game, I suppose.

Exactly.

I’m glad you understand.

Something tells me I missed some context and misinterpreted your stance, haha.

1 Like

I still think that Void Elves are Void Elves. I just now think that we can be like Alleria, where she can look normal but during combat she turns purple (like the Velf Racial). They are still actually “corrupted” by the void but can look normal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got’cha!

Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

What about having an option of disabling the “Entropic Embrace” effects (of turning blue?)

I’m skeptical, but I wouldn’t go berserk if it was added. Just disables though, and same ability name. No light effects.

Well, I wasn’t asking for that. Though, some people took it as that.

I was asking for an option in another thread to have an option to disable the Entropic Embrace effect of turning blue when it procs. Wasn’t asking for it to be changed to something of Holy or Arcane magic.

The Forsakens main religion preaches duality between light and shadow, a dispersal of arrogance and a commitment to discipline.

Don’t know where people get the idea they can only be Shadow Priest from.

You know how mages can change their shimmer/blink options by talking to an NPC? It might be something like that

Well, the Undead can be Holy Priest form, but the Light hurts them.

I hope so. I am not going to agree or disagree with the idea of Void Elf Paladins though, because I don’t really play a Paladin. But changing the racial to be of something of Holy or Arcane, yeah, that should not happen.