Void (High) Elf Paladins

Similar to how forsaken priests should canonically be shadow.
Let us play void elf paladins that are canonically high elves just with void elf racials for game play.

6 Likes

So what spec would void elf paladins play that makes sense in context?

9 Likes

“Similar”
adjective

1. resembling without being identical.
1 Like

Yes, thank you for using condescending definitions to prove your argument flawed from the get-go. Saves us all time.

Alliance isn’t getting high elves. We’re getting more varied skin tones for void elves, and void elves make no sense as paladins. Full stop.

28 Likes

What a new and exciting topic.

6 Likes

You must hate fun.

…and paladins!

1 Like

No.

8 Likes

This is not true.

Light using undead priests are rare but they do exist.

Paladins are pure light.

And void elves are not high elves.

11 Likes

We’re also getting wildhammer dwarf customization. Are they not wildhammer dwarves? Stop griefing my RP! My void elf is a high elf and he’s a beautiful paladin who has slightly more mobility via a rare high elf teleportation jutsu!

3 Likes

incorrecto

2 Likes

That has nothing to do with anything in this conversation. But bringing up unrelated points to justify something is the one thing I ALWAYS count on, when it comes to people asking for more race/class combos.

High elves don’t take into fel environments or studying the Void.

And if they did? they are not high elves anymore.

Your Void elf is a used to be high elf

I’d be okay with void elf paladins if they turned into ash upon creation.

lol… okay you won my vote

1 Like

For the love of the void, no.

8 Likes

Until this last week I never realized just how whiny the “highelf” crowd was.

Gimme gimme gimme…instead of taking the concessions made with grace.

8 Likes
10 Likes

That’s good. I was beginning to think you were arguing in bad faith!

WOW! Friend… you can’t say things like that in 2020.
I AM a high elf.

I summon Shadina and akston to the thread!! :sparkles::dizzy::dizzy::sparkles::fire::fire::dizzy::sweat_drops:

Wait. What do you mean they’re ALREADY here??!! :joy::joy::skull:

I am a high elf paladin.

3 Likes

Please stop with the begging. It’s incessant at this point.

4 Likes

Void Knights

Siphon power from a dark naaru like the blood elves did to Mu’ru. Now they have void knights.

There fixed, done.

Despite being heavily pro-high elf, I can’t really support this request. Feels wrong, considering Blizzard for once offered us an olive branch on something they’ve time and again crushed our hopes with.

The high elf fantasy never was about paladins and more about rangers, magi and priests. I’m content with what they’re giving us. Maybe one day down the road, but not now, all this does is hurt the goodwill Blizzard has extended.