Void elves

this already happened

8 Likes

6 elves doesnt make them historically Alliance

They left the Alliance long before they renamed themselves Blood Elves

14 Likes

We’ve really been the ones treated like the allied race, and it’s bs.

8 Likes

Void Elves feed on void magic on top of all the void magic that turned us.

We now have an endless supply of energy that cannot be destroyed (like the Sunwell) at the cost of being as dangerous as Orcs.

2 Likes

26 Likes

Here’s the part you HELF’ers keep conveniently “forgetting”. The High Elves left the Alliance in WC2 and became a Neutral Faction. Yes, they may occasionally help the Alliance in times of need in World Of Warcraft but they are NOT part of the Alliance.

9 Likes

No, they were involved with an earlier version of the Alliance for a vanishingly short period of time, and that was solely because Anasterian wanted to use the recently discovered Humans as cannon fodder against the Trolls. The moment the Alliance was no longer providing any use for Quel’Thalas, he left the Alliance, and as a result, Quel’Thalas got 100-0’d by Arthas but that’s a separate conversation. When the High Elves were renamed Blood Elves (a stupid name) by Kael’Thas, they tried to join the Alliance again but Garithos almost immediately drove them into the Horde after severe bigotry. The High Elves’ history with the Alliance is absolutely abysmal.

5 Likes

No no no I don’t want that I’m happy with my void arcane eyes . I’m happy I got my jet black hair I’m happy I got belf skin colors . I just want some new hairdos is all gimmie pigtails and a super high pony tail , some galaxy glittery space buns . Something different. I do not need fel eyes thank you very much .

3 Likes

New drinking game. :beer:

4 Likes

if you’d like blood elf customization, play a blood elf

11 Likes

In canon the fel taint is already gone . Now it is just a cosmetic option and if they want to give normal green eyes as an option fine but to be honest , Void elves should not get any thing else until Blizz gives to those that like the race for the void aspect get more .

THe High Elfers have gotten enough and to be honest giving the green takes more from the Blood Elves.

1 Like

If you give a mouse a cookie.

7 Likes

COMMENTARY: the state of Quel’thelas has been apart of the Horde for longer than it ever was on the Alliance.

6 Likes

What a troll post at this point :zipper_mouth_face:

6 Likes

Elfs were a mistake.

Give tauren an option to have A WORGEN TAIL! (and also all Belf/Velf options)

3 Likes

That’s weird then, you should tell the defacto Alliance High elf leader Vereesa, that, she seems to be hanging out with Alliance leaders a lot, almost like she is one.

How very “neutral” of her to be celebrating with Alliance leaders about an Alliance victory over the horde in an Alliance city and glowing green with friendliness towards an Alliance character, but “muh Dullaran” right?

It’s really sad to see such bad faith trolls still believing that High elf the race and High elf the group/political entity are the same thing.

the lore is right there, ignore it all you want, you’re still wrong. :heartpulse: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

hmm purple galaxy hair cows would b pretty cool

1 Like

The leader of the neutral SC under neutral Dalaran?

That’s why despite existing since wrath the devs continued to profess that the HEs were few and far between.

In fact there’s a quote from devs talking about VEs that HEs aren’t out there on the Alliance like VEs which they describe as a small squad, so that sort of rules out the SC which is what people have always said anyways because it’s a branch of neutral Dalaran.

1 Like

The more I think about this, the more I want to see this. What if Tauren
 but Galactic? Galactauren! They have transcended the need for the Earth Mother, but still love her (tauren are nice and respectful like that).

That’d be cool as the Void
 :smiley_cat:

1 Like