Void elves

thats both sides tbh both sides have gone crazy

1 Like

Not only are Void Elves cool and good but Blood Elves should be deleted and forcibly transferred into Void Elves

At least you’re getting attention.

4 Likes

hehe. man if blizz only liked our ideas, the game would be a glorious cacophony of riotous colors.

Hmm… I don’t know what to say here with this quote, because with the way you act on the forums, you seem to care more about looks than the lore of the Blood Elves.

Excuse me ma’am, I have a different opinion, please, can I receive a ban :rofl:

Honestly, anything about Elves sends the forums into a nutshell.

3 Likes

There is still going to be a faction divide.
thank goodness

4 Likes

And if you read the posts she was referring to you wouldn’t say this.

4 Likes

ive read his posts my point still stands regardless if you agree or not to his opinion wanting ppl banned for it is a bit too far .

No point with them Kit, they are defending that statement because they agree with the person. And yet, they all call the High Elf community “toxic trolls”…

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but calling people names doesn’t just fall under an “opinion”.

Unless your point is that you think Naughty is pathetic? But that’s not cool, Naughty’s nice.

8 Likes

I honestly think it’s a matter of a couple of years from where all a faction choice means is quests.
And we all share the same world equally.

So to me this stuff doesn’t matter any more.
Blood elves have nothing left to steal
Factions are about to not matter

1 Like

You were claiming that she wanted someone banned because she disagreed with his opinions. I’m sure she was referring to how he’s so toxic and insulting. That’s a real reason why people get banned.
It’s really odd I have to explain this.

5 Likes

my point still stands dont try to change the subject over one post where he name called , thats not what i am referring to and you know it . so stop it .

and you guys aren’t ? i dont forget the way yall treated me months back for having a difference in opinions either hilarious but ok you dont think I remember you calling me stuff too with them ? hilarious yall were goin crazy over belf vs velf stuff months ago dont try me .

1 Like

ive been called all sorts of names and trashed n mocked by all 3 of them so no she aint no saint either , all 3 of them are just as toxic as they whine about .

1 Like

That’s literally what they were talking about in their post. No one said anyone deserves a ban for liking boring elves, it was entirely about the abusive language. You stop it. You’re either desperately trying to manipulate what someone said or you’ve misunderstood and are now doubling down on that misunderstanding.

7 Likes

So, you’re just ignoring you made a claim about someone that just isn’t true? I guess it just seems you’re ok with people being rude, insulting and toxic, breaking the rules of the forum.
Maybe you just impulsively accused Soulebreaker of thinking someone should be banned for having a different opinion. But now you realize how wrong you were.

5 Likes

nah im done talking with all 3 of u its like talking to a wall .

like you guys are constantly with anyone who doesnt agree with you about belfs ? Stop putting words in my mouth . Anyways have at it that wasnt even the post i was referring to anyway that was by a different person . I got better things to do then argue with random ppl on a forum

Maybe kit needs a :chocolate_bar:

6 Likes