Void elves should be able to go to silvermoon city

No, they just chose the opposing faction.

It’s skeleton was stripped downed and examined. IT’s been heavily modified but is far from “new”.

Plus the visage forms are just copy past human female and male blood elf with extra customisation options.

It is new.

As intended, as it was meant to be similar to worgen two forms but with added customization.

right. it’s a new “rig” it’s literally from Worgens and those NPCs from Revendreth.

Just like how your lightforged draenei is a copy pasta from regular draenei.

1 Like

Gee, maybe ditching the Alliance wasn’t such a great idea, was it? If they hadn’t, maybe a lot more of them would’ve been evacuated with Jaina’s forces. Or, at the very least, they might’ve gotten more of a heads up about the invasion and had more time to prepare.

Also, don’t forget, Lordaeron was still reeling from the plague, along with the deaths of their king and several paladins - including Uther. And yes, Garithos was a scumbag, but he wasn’t the whole Alliance. I’m pretty sure Varian or other Alliance leaders wouldn’t have allowed such atrocities to be committed, and would have punished him severely for them.

The people of Dalaran helped garithos imprison the blood elves who went to help them and were going to help execute them. So no, this “it’s just garithos” thing is nonsense.

4 Likes

They left the alliance because the alliance did not uphold its end of the bargain to quel’thalas. So the government formerly withdrew with the listed reasons as to why. They gave more to the alliance in the second war then they received they had no rational reason to remain. And no one could’ve predicted the scourge. Also staying in the alliance probably wouldn’t have helped much besides MAYBE having a slight forwarning of the enroaching army which could’ve saved same civvies. But considering how brutally lorderon was oblitered it may not have made a difference.

Gairthos was the only alliance leader Kael had contact with and he tried to kill them. But he didn’t jump straight into the horde after that. He went once again back into isolationist. Took some elite troops to Outland and joined Illidan but Quel’thalas didn’t join illidan only his garrison of a few thousand did. Quel’thalas remained “neutral” and left to their own devices. Lor’themar was more or less put in charge of the country but being a military general didn’t really care for the politics of leadership. Eventually Sylvanas who had already joined the horde approached him and manage to convince him and the other leaders to join the horde. It was an tantalizing offer considering from all they knew of the remaining alliance they were rejected (stormwind, dalaran, ironforge, etc didn’t try reaching out to them). While they did have a rough history with orcs and at least one species of troll they were willing to accept them with open arms while the remaining alliance left them to rot.

2 Likes

yeah, Void Elves use Void magic, Shadow Priests surrender to the void for their power, glad to know you can tell the difference.

1 Like

Do high elves have a higher population than blood elves? - Lore / Story Forum - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Eh… Not really fond of the Architecture nor uncomfortable hot weather there.

I personally favor the average temperature of -37 degrees Celsius.

meant to quote you. See lore peple think your wrong.

Sounds a bit warm to me. But I will endure.

1 Like

You mean forum people who are taking a wiki page as gospel despite the fact it doesn’t have a source.

God you people need to find a better hobby. Get a new source or shut up.

I think your comments on willingly ignoring canon / dev statements.

Combined w your own inability to provide sources for … literally anything you’ve said, kinda is interesting how you then go about insulting others who are providing sources but again… you’ve already been open about the fact you quite literally are choosing to ignore sources that don’t fit your narrative.

5 Likes

Kind of like a toddler. That is something interesting to ponder while I drive home in a bit.

Thank you.

Bro get a hobby, your trolling is just sad.

I’ve explained already that I was being sarcastic, but apparently you don’t understand how that works.

I’ma make it real simple for you. If I didn’t care AT ALL for any of the lore made by the current dev team, why would I bother giving you arguments beyond just “I don’t care”?

Do you comprehend? Or do I have to break it down into smaller, more simple terms for you? Given how much you repeat yourself like a broken record, I’m going to guess you’re going to reply with something along the lines of:

“b-b-but y-you sarcastically said y-you don’t listen to terrible out of context dev comments, therefore you fail at lore!”

Or some other braindead nonsense.

I grow tired and weary of this.

Yeah so commenting on your stance that you refuse to recognize sources, while noting you provide none isn’t trolling

I would say you’re projecting

3 Likes

My god you just walk right into that don’t you

somebody tried it back in legion. i apologize i have forgotten the artist’s name. this is a mix of human, blood elf and night elf

click to see full size

3 Likes

They’re making things up or believing alliance-washed fan fiction made up by someone else who has never actually played a Thalassian elf or learned the lore. Someone who also doesn’t understand elementary mathematics…

4 Likes

Says the guy defending the use of a deleted website as a source…

You people are clowns.

Like you?