Void elves should be able to go to silvermoon city

the difference is the same as between a fire mage and a fire elemental

2 Likes

Where are you even getting these numbers?

Once your corpse sure.

Void elves not allowed on blood elf lands, sorry.

I hear darkfallyn will be a allied race soon, hopefully they give the NE variant to the horde instead of making it neutral…

In his eyes they where still members of the horde, so in the hordes perspective they are traitors.

Umm… experimenting is apart of studying…

They where going to go there regardless if they where exiled or not… He wanted that dudes notes. Going for those notes is apart of what got them exiled.

3 Likes

Source on the percentage of Quel’dorei pre-fall living outside Quel’thalas?

7 Likes

it isnt that we have less high elves, its that the quel’dorei are mostly half elves now, after 2800 years of mating with humans. ion even describes this by saying alliance high elves were being assimilated and as a result are not technically high elves anymore but rather half elves. elisande even points it out when she addresses the kaldorei, sindorei and queldorei. i do believe she referred to it as their diluted bloodline.

so sure, alliance might have alot of quel’dorei but they probably should have a model and name change to indicate they are mostly half elves now

6 Likes

Hello, please read my thread and tell me what you think of half elves being playable as the representation of dalaran (nuatral race of course);

2 Likes

Please look up the term of exile, just saying.

Yes. apparently Dalaran is the new Silvermoon City.

Except it is not?

It has it’s own culture, history and asthetics.

Yeah! They were exiled from silvermoon city not the horde. Other horde lands would welcome voice research.

1 Like

Half Elves would actually be a pretty neat thing. But would they use blood elf or human skeleton? Maybe pick from both? Or throw a human head with pointed ears on a blood elf body, or a blood elf head on a human body? ok no that’s madness we’re not forsaken making abonination.

I would just give them a unique rig. Not every individual would stand or walk the same, it could be reflected by that. I would imagine giving customizations to feature either race more pronounced or equal to the other.

They could also have so.e unique customizations as well.

Well then it will 100% not happen. Blizzard wouldn’t even give the new core race Dracthyr a new rig.

Lol. Dracthyr is a new rig though.

People I’d just too butcher about it’s looks and trying to make excuses on why dragons needs more “feminine body” looks

You can go to silvermoon.

You’ll just get killed if you do, so make sure to pack a first aid kit :adhesive_bandage:

1 Like

No, they just chose the opposing faction.

It’s skeleton was stripped downed and examined. IT’s been heavily modified but is far from “new”.

Plus the visage forms are just copy past human female and male blood elf with extra customisation options.

It is new.

As intended, as it was meant to be similar to worgen two forms but with added customization.

right. it’s a new “rig” it’s literally from Worgens and those NPCs from Revendreth.

Just like how your lightforged draenei is a copy pasta from regular draenei.

1 Like

Gee, maybe ditching the Alliance wasn’t such a great idea, was it? If they hadn’t, maybe a lot more of them would’ve been evacuated with Jaina’s forces. Or, at the very least, they might’ve gotten more of a heads up about the invasion and had more time to prepare.

Also, don’t forget, Lordaeron was still reeling from the plague, along with the deaths of their king and several paladins - including Uther. And yes, Garithos was a scumbag, but he wasn’t the whole Alliance. I’m pretty sure Varian or other Alliance leaders wouldn’t have allowed such atrocities to be committed, and would have punished him severely for them.