VoId ElVes NeEd MoAr CuStoMiZaTioN, It's time we look at true customization numbers

They are getting the Tauren treatment of not getting any real hair customization.

The women did not even get a bald option like everyone else did. They missed a big opportunity not using some source material from the Beta models.

Two of their new skin options look like their deathknight customization.

I hate that Void elves and then later Mechagnomes got deathknight skins before a actual core race.

And yes i know it’s a recycle, it’s bs regardless.

690k per month, to pay 115 Artists, to work in 5 man teams, on p much all the races. Totally to 2,070,000 over the course of 3 months.

Even if Blizz has say… 4 mill subscribers max (Doubtful because the chinese market figures are in the millions already, but we don’t see those lol) $13 a month (Lowballing for 6 month bulk purchases) See where I’m going. 4 x 13 x 3 = 156 Million over the course of 3 months. However, based on the quarterly report for Blizzard they made over 580 Million in the first quarter of this year… $2,070,000 looking kinda small in comparison right now, right?

Hopefully Void Elves get removed and are replaced with something else entirely IMHO. Tired of the High Elf obsessions.

2 Likes

What if they get replaced with High Elves? XD

1 Like

What if voidelves got voidelf options and not high elf options it’s like complaining you don’t have a Chevvy interior on your FORD.

3 Likes

That’s because it’s literally doubled simply by the upright toggle… It’s not wrong, but it’s also misleading.

6 Likes

pc model is horrendous

3 Likes

Highmountain tauren needs more options too, like removing the mane, tattoos amd colors.

2 Likes

Even if we take off that half, Male orcs still have 35% of the total customization options at approximately 4.5 Trillion. Which Ironically is still more than the majority of race customization combos combined.

1 Like

Void Elves didn’t get any options of our own

The ONLY reason we got anything, is because Blizzard can just /copyandpaste from Blood Elves

It’s why we got no original options, no new hairstyles, no new void options…

Blizzard said somewhere that core races are getting options first, then allied races later. That’s why nightbourne didn’t get anything. It’s coming, just be patient

Blizzard just tossed void elves some skin tones and eyes because it was a copy and paste AND it made everyone shut up about High Elves

5 Likes

No it didn’t they are STILL complaining that it isn’t high elf enough.

11 Likes

I think the real issue is worgen getting shafted on customization…

XD Sorry, couldn’t help muhself.

1 Like

Sadly Worgen aren’t the only ones getting shafted.

Out of the core races they are the most shafted! x3

1 Like

Female dwarves need more beard options, just look at that disparity between the two genders.

Everyone knows they can’t do that, Female dwarves have better beards than the men and those men don’t need anything else to hurt their self-esteem for being so short!

1 Like

I think core races need to be re visited and the ARs that are lacking which is hardly Void Elves with two visual themes.

1 Like

What a strawman thread. Nobody that wants Void Elf or Mag’har customization wants the neglected allied races like Nightborne to not get any options.

Customization options are not a matter of “orcs get tattoos so night elves won’t get a hairstyle”.

2 Likes

The art team can only work on so many things at the same time, And while they will have people working in multiple area’s or specializing in one thing or another, What we commonly always see is the Velves complaining they don’t look ‘highelfy’ enough and demanding more things

Meanwhile my Crymountain Tauren female has 4 faces, 1 new earring (and nothing tribal! HOOPS! Boring HOOPS WHY), some eye colors, and that’s literally freaking it.

Cry me a Rivermane.

2 Likes