Void Elves > High Elves

Hey guess what. They are High Elves now.

Atleast now the High Elf Identity on the Alliance is fixed kind of. Still got that weird tentacle hair and lack of normal hair colors through.

Goth girls > pretty princesses.

1 Like

ACKSHUALLY… Its NE>HE>VE>NB>BE. Well known fact.

1 Like

Wow I actually agree with someone in GD. I’m shocked.

1 Like

Cheers!

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just here to add in some of my thoughts / my enjoyment / maybe another approach that might not be if any benefit to this thread at all.

As someone who is still relatively new to WoW ( joined in the beginning of BFA ) I looked for what aesthetics hit me the most.

I started as a night elf, hated how they jumped, and went blood elf ever since. I main horde now but have a few alliance toons.

I love how the void elves look personally, and wish BE’s could have a few of their hair styles to fit my image of my toons! I think wether or not they “ fit “ into lore is kinda up for grabs. Maybe the alliance just really wanted BE’s but couldn’t dare to go horde?

Idk. This is all over the place, I love both and think both are heckin CUTE.

Edit: I still have yet to deeply look into the lore of each class specifically ( though I do have the general idea ). I haven’t gone way back when with it in the beginning, so please don’t come at me for that

Why not both?

I’m going to a-void weighing in on this one…

All lore has to start somewhere.

1 Like

Their lore is created on a daily basis. We have been witness to a new piece of lore and as a result life goe son…what more do you people want an encyclopedia?

1 Like

Void elves were a mistake

It doesn’t, you just seem to be unoriginal. Which isn’t a problem or anything but I like interesting characters and stories. So if you just like being basic; and a lot of people do, then that’s just on you.

1 Like

*void elves = high elves

And you’re canon fodder.

Yet no ones crying bout that.

This is an old thread…

I had a conversation in Thalassian with a Void Elf the other day. I had to explain to her how to do it, because she could understand me, and I couldn’t understand her. But once she clicked ‘Thalassian’ we had a great talk! We were both quite chuffed by the whole experience I think.

Elf Power! :seedling: :sunflower: :sunny:

Blood Elves > Void Elves > High Elves.

I’ll never understand helfers, the Velves are so much better of an idea than just giving the Alliance a copy of a Horde race but with blue eyes.

1 Like

I was talking about quality, not quantity. I just don’t like the story of how Void Elves came to be.

We could’ve gotten High Elves that decided to emulate Alleria after she came back (maybe with an alternate goal of ending their magic addiction?), but we got a group of Horde traitors who were somehow large enough to be an Allied Race.

and this is where they failed with void elves. There are a number of ways they could have gone about using the existing alliance high elves to create void elves but instead they pulled a group of blood elves out of the void and made them.

Honestly making gimmick races with the light and void is a big mistake anyway IMO. Storm elves were a neat concept backed by existing lore from MoP they could have expanded on. Imagine lighting elves instead of shadow elves. So much better. Not as limiting as being bound to the void.

Ten months later…

Pulls out spray bottle and sprays.

2 Likes