Void elves customization

The High elves left the Alliance at the end of the second war.

During the third war they only sent a few priests and sorcerers to assist. They withheld their army from the Alliance.

The blood elves only then joined their forces with remnants of Lordaeron to disastrous result.

They left the Alliance a long time ago. Only a few individuals stuck with it, which is what we saw in wow.

5 Likes

None of which establish Blood Elves in the Horde, or even that they share ideology with the Horde.

Literally none of them.

Before Burning Crusade, the Elves were in the Alliance. It’s literally as simple as that.

4 Likes

This simply isn’t true but I can tell Blood Elves being Horde is an issue for you.

4 Likes

They’re literally telling Alliance players that basic copy-pasted skin colours is somehow amazing new customization content, when that’s what was asked for in the first place. Not the void stuff.

It’s almost like there wouldn’t have been a problem if they were just regular High Elves to begin with, and “Horde” players (blood elves) wouldn’t be crying about how they didn’t get as many copy pasted customization as a race that’s still causing drama to this day for simply existing.

2 Likes

bro

And yet it doesn’t matter, the theme was already available and playable Horde.

Take my Void Elf here for example, Void customizations feel pushed to the wayside.

2 Likes

Are you really citing Warcraft 2 ? Blood Elves have been Horde for years at this point, and left the Alliance.

3 Likes

Your void customization feel pushed to the wayside how?
Literally how?

You got nothing but copy-pasted fleshy skin tones and blue eyes.
Absolutely none of the resources that went into that - the minimal amount there were, the only effort being swapping the underwear - took anything from allied race customization because they weren’t being worked on at all.

2 Likes

Oops, I’m questing in Dustwallow right now.
Imgur

Guess that these guys don’t exist.
Do I really need to go dig up Valarynn’s video showcasing every single High Elf NPC that exists and is alligned with the Alliance?

Get over it.
People are allowed to want High Elves because they still exist in game, and people will continue to want them and demand their customization until they completely remove their presence going forwards. Which, oops, they didn’t. Alleria exists and was forefront at the start of Shadowlands, and was even in their novel.

And don’t tell me that counts as a “void elf” because she doesn’t look like one.

2 Likes

By all means it’s so intriguing to me people would actually sit and count “Alliance High Elves”. I imagine its rather a short video length wise? Unless it spends it’s time on the neutral SC.

1 Like

oof. rip theramore

i rather enjoy seeing dalaran

I might be wrong but I feel like that Theramore screenshot is customization in game right now on a Blood Elf, and I wonder why that is :face_with_monocle:

I mean I really don’t know what the video is going to concentrate on tbh but I feel like if I had to guess.

1 Like

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

1 Like

i mean if they dont go to dalaran its gonna be like a 3 second video if its honest

2 Likes

Lol, he used the three portal mages everyone on both sides always make fun of, he clearly means business now.

3 Likes

I can do this all night, but I’m not going to because ya’ll just plug your ears and continue to have a temper-tantrum these NPCs just exist in general. You don’t want debate, you just want to gate-keep hair colours in a freakin’ video games.

Imgur

Imgur

And since I have an alt parked here right now for gold making purposes, the stem of it all.
These NPCs never existed, people wouldn’t have cared. But no, they’ve been split since the introduction of Blood Elves, so yeah, they’re going to keep asking. And will until they’re actually playable.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

I’m not wasting my time going around to every single area of the game where Alliance aligned High Elf NPCs still exist, but there’s more of them in the game as a whole than Allied Races in general.

Blizzard themselves dug this hole back in BC with the Stronghold, and continues to have High Elves as a race on the Alliance scattered around. There are more High Elf NPCs scattered across the game than some allied races.

They’re never going to stop asking.
The race exists.
This has been a thing since Vanilla. I’m not loading up Classic just to dig out NPCs there.

2 Likes

I thought you were showing a video to be honest

Although interesting you used Auric I wonder what’s going on with him these days :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

That’s because that’s exactly what he said, I even kept this tab open to see what he was going to link.

1 Like