Void elves customization

im not even gonna take allerian stronghold seriously by putting it into perspective for you

but the 2 SC mages arent canon. they are holding a portal to a dalaran in the past where the lk is still arthas. if the portal room was lore friendly there would only be a portal to where ever the current dalaran is. theyre literally flavor npcs just like the bronze dragon portal keepers as their actual job is keeping watching the time stream

the high elf sorceress only appear if you have unlocked void elves. the implication on why they are there and their future is obvious

so can i

3 Likes

Oh, look. Dismissal because it’s in the past. That’s all Blood Elf players do, ignore things they don’t like. Pity you guys can’t do that when it comes to Void Elves asking for customization. Maybe we wouldn’t have 8 threads on the subject at a time because all you guys do is whine in them.

Forgot to grab this guy too while I was on the docks, but I’d rather get back to working on my second gold cap.

2 Likes

This is incredibly ironic because… you literally resorted to linking WC2 sources to make your argument earlier. When Quel’thalas long left the Alliance.

2 Likes

First both sides have people who whine in them and second as if, almost everyone on the forums feels the need to have their own thread on almost any topic so they will make a new one if they want or when the want, get real.

1 Like

The few that there are?

As I said the high elves pulled their support for the Alliance after the second war.

A few of them did choose to remain but the nation of Quel’thalas did not.

They did during the third war send some sorcerers and priests to assist however chose to withold their armies.

She is one.

A void elf.

So far there is no lore to suggest how any new void elves are made either, so we can’t even say that others are canonically following in her footsteps.

By all accounts it took her an immense amount of time to learn to use the void as she does, to prepare for Locus-Walkers final test that we witnessed on Argus.

I don’t expect them to.

Yes, the majority of which live in Silvermoon. They’re called blood elves.

Scattered disunified groups, sure.

The only group that has significant numbers and would be likely is attached to a neutral city. They’re not likely to abandon it just to join the Alliance proper.

It should be noted that several of the pictures you showed are of characters who are unknown to their current leanings.

Auric for instance is currently residing in Quel’thalas again.

And the SC portal mages in SW are probably not canon… We don’t normally teleport backwards in time without bronze dragon assistance.

6 Likes

I concede the actual Title of the OP is redundant but the content is the worry that VE centric requests propped up by HE fans will end up hurting customization as a whole. According to the OP

And seeing as I guess content is what matters and it was already flagged and restored with no edit mark I might add I can only assume that the content of the thread is what made it different.

But even so the fact 2 pro HE threads exist from the last few days and have been allowed to stay is annoying, I do wonder if the OP could have made their post as a thought out argument in a separate thread, but with confusion with which thread is being used I can see maybe why they just did their own since their basis is more or less a worry / concern as far as the content of the OP?

Idk just my thoughts.

1 Like

seraphi is an actual alliance high elf. hes one of the 4 elves that bothered to show up for the alliance during the fourth war and the only one who actually puts his boots on the ground to fight for the alliance. from the pics youve posted ill give you 3 that i cant argue with so far

I didn’t even know any HEs were utilized in the fourth war but apparently the one was still is not a good sign their integral to the Alliance.

The fact they used Elves many could argue are returning to Quel’thalas was when I kinda just stopped looking at their pictures.

And of course the never delivered video they promised.

1 Like

I think you don’t understand the point of this thread if you think it even semi relates to that one, let me guess you just read the title instead of the OP right?

1 Like

The same pack of people show up in any thread to do with high/void elves and … yeah. This.
:man_shrugging:

To be fair the title is mildly confusing and the argument could be made it could have been a post inside one of the existing threads but on the other side I see your POV too and obviously the mods agreed so it’s neither here nor there I guess

Void elves should have the option of adding googly eyes on their hair

1 Like

I read your entire OP.

This thread is still spam.

Its a High Elf thread its just in reverse.

You could easily have voiced this same concern in any of the other already up and active threads about it.

Instead you threw up yet another one.

I am amused.

1 Like

Blizz disagrees

but seriously what id like for them is starcursed(like their racial mount) hair, ear size and some tattoos with colors like pinks and purples. voidier skin tones and different styles of wings/protrusions like they have with their heritage armor. kind of like this guy

2 Likes

Then why talk to me at all if you’ve already been vindicated?

1 Like

The only thing the last few days I can say is it’s apparent that the bar has changed and been lowered for what is considered spam.

If things like SC being a specific race aren’t enough to be considered what should be inside a HE thread, this ones OP is broad enough it does differ from even an anti HE thread as it’s specifically concerned with how the behavior impacts customization moving forward.

That’s the only thing I can think of tbh I noticed the OP get flagged and unflagged as my comment was actually flagged before the OP despite it not being against coc but was restored *with no edit mark I might add as well.

Basically this I think it’s neither here nor there + with the thread title especially one can’t expect not to be assumed spam

1 Like

just a reminder that the opposition for your campaign to have alliance blood elves won’t be hindered and hidden with your massive echo chamber threads.

Good to hear these threads will never die, then.

<----literally JUST wants void black hair >_>; All the people screaming “we want ALL belf hair-styles and colors” are…well, greedy as heck. Also, can we give stuff to poor Nightborne? :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like