Void elves customization

1 Like

WoW is not irl. It is in a fantasy universe. Blizz even joked that azeroth humans may have more then one stomach once and may not be the same as earth’s humans. You cannot compare irl with it.

4 Likes

It is a fantasy world with TANKS AND GUNS, but hair dye is too much? Dude are you listening to yourself?

2 Likes

Okay so there are literally no rules

2 Likes

I remember the last time I had to go run errands at the other end of the city and was really worn out. So glad I could use my hearthsone to teleport back to my apartment.

5 Likes

to add, VE hair turns into tendrils, you cannot dye tendrils. /tentacle flip!

2 Likes

This is a false statement

Hair dye does exist in the lore, as Tyrande is directly stated to use it to color her hair.
It’s also heavily implied by barber dialogue that they use it as well.

3 Likes

Yeah, and? You just don’t colour the tendrils. Also, not every hairstyle has tendrils. They just look like they should because they’re so edgy.

Do you have a proof for this claim Mr. “Worgen don’t need tails because it goes against the lore”?

Or you’ll dodge the burden of proof yet again?

5 Likes

Hmmm… Instead of contributing to this silly online War, there’s an opportunity that is left wide open. :smirk:

Most likely but who knows

3 Likes

Neo’s got nothing on this gnome.

Anime characters fear his fast dodging skills.

4 Likes

To be fair I’m not for Half Elves as it gives another Thalassian model to the side that hasn’t had the playable Thalassian model until it was replicated for them.

However I do recognize it’s an attempt to find some way of not intruding further on Blood Elf visual identity and I can respect that.

1 Like

I can’t post links yet, but literally look at the WoWpedia article on Tyrande. It has a link to a since-deleted Tweet from Loreology that Tyrande dyed her hair silver because it used to be blue. Deleted not because it wasn’t true, but because Sean Copeland deleted his entire Twitter account for “personal reasons”, which I assume can only means he got sick of Twitter toxicity.

'• April 23, 2014 – “@Loreology So the reason Tyrande has a different hair color is because she dyed it?” “IIRC, I believe that is what they are going with, yes.” ’

2 Likes

• April 23, 2014 – “@Loreology So the reason Tyrande has a different hair color is because she dyed it?” “IIRC, I believe that is what they are going with, yes.”

• April 15, 2014 – “@Loreology What color is Tyrande’s hair? It appears to have gone from blue to teal, but not sure what is current.” “A lady changes her hair color, but the canonical hair color is dark blue with streaks of silver.”

• Tyrande’s natural hair color is dark blue with streaks of silver.[84] However, she dyes her hair to a teal green as seen in her Cataclysm model.[85] In Seeds of Faith and War Crimes, she was described with blue hair again.[86][87] Since she underwent the Night Warrior transformation in patch 8.1, her hair is green once more.

So please, continue to argue Mrs. “I will always bring up Worgen tails no matter what thread I find this user on”

4 Likes

He got sick of the lore community’s toxicity specifically

Case in point: this thread

1 Like

Never know with those things. Could be because he reached nirvana and realized that twitter it’s the swege system of the internet, and that’s saying something considering how rotten things are.

But for what I see in his wiki page, it was due to health concerns regarding his wife and lack of time.

Also, even he sounds uncertain with that claim.

Also also, using tweets as official canon it’s a bad idea and flimsy at best. It’s the reason the guy I replied to is even against something as minimal as worgen tails.

4 Likes

Oh come on

2 Likes

The point is that there’s more evidence to support the existence of hair dye than to support the absence of it. Clothing dye exists, Sean Copeland leaned towards the idea that Tyrande dyes her hair, and there is nothing as concrete as that to suggest the opposite. Therefore it’s a far more reasonable conclusion that hair dye does exist.

Also, let’s not forget mages, who could easily just magick their hair a different colour.

2 Likes

We already have issues with retcons as it is. Taking tweets to heart only makes those issues worse if they happen to release information in an official source.

Did you miss the question mark and the “I believe” part of it?

That is uncertainty, not a estatement of what it is.

3 Likes