Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

That’s why I’ve been saying just give us copy paste night elves for the nightborne

Sure.
If we get copy pasted Blood Elves entirely as a whole. : )

You’re trying to steal our race now too?

I forgot about Dark Irons existing too.

Guess those will never be playable because they kicked a gnome or something once.

Forgot about these guys too.
Blood Elves shouldn’t be playable at all, especially on Horde.

If only you weren’t posting on the knock off version of a blood elf…

Ah… it’s the saltmine again

Also I think you replied to the wrong topic about the punting.

4 Likes

There’s a lot of salty people in these threads the last few days, I think it’s because they know they aren’t getting anymore of our customizations anytime soon or at all because Blizzard said they aren’t doing anymore customizations any time soon and it makes them super salty because we get to be what they want to be.

3 Likes

Another one putting down my second favorite race for no reason. lol

I doubt the Alliance or the Void Elves would care much…

Alliance has a thing for slaughtering the undead not making friends with them.

Which prince are you referring to?

It just makes no sense that San’layn would go Alliance…

Alliance kills undead, the San’layn have already made inroads to attempt to join the Horde, the Forsaken have a lot in common with them and then theres always their kin back in Quel’Thalas also being Horde.

I’ll, in my opinion, reach and grant you that yes Void Elves are thalassians and thus kin… but thats one thing compared to the many reasons they’d go Horde.

Oh, and I am trying to get Black Hair and White Hair for Void Elves. It fits the Void aesthetic.

Its like when I request Sethrak to go Alliance. I don’t make up some ridiculous reason they’d be more likely to go Alliance than Horde. I point out that they ARE setup and more likely to go Horde, then go into possible situations where they could go Alliance.

Oh, and I’ll take my Sethrak as Horde or Alliance… Or both. Cause I’m serious when I request them.

You want to be taken seriously, act like it.

So there you go.

You picked something ridiculous as an attempt to claim that the other side is unreasonable.

Like I said, you’re just salty.

6 Likes

Blood Elf secondary themes are Light and Fel with High Elves now - so 3, technically.
Ask for those, please. You know, stuff you already have.

Ya’ll just want more and more while the Void elves just asked for what they wanted originally, and then when something comes by to actually change that request into something else that expands their own customizations better.

Lol.

Void options I got so far:

Chin tentacles!
Tentacles for a mouth.
Body Tentacles
Starcursed, and n’zoth eye color.
Ethereal type wraps.
Scars that show void energy beneath the wound.
Stark White and Void Black, violets, maroon, teals, blues, near neon orange and yellows, and Void(like their tentacles), and Starcursed hair colors.
Two tone hair color starting as a void color turning into a neon color.
Void fire effects to the hair.
Tentacle hair.
Eye stalk hair.
Floating Hair.
Ombré hair.
Glittering hair.
Shadowy gas effects.
Few more beards and full beards.
Third eye like Aszhara.
N’zoth like eyes.
Aszhara eyes.
Black eyes. (Void eyes)
Void mouths
Other old god corruptions.
Tentacle toggle.
More tentacle hair options.
Standard scars.
Ear slider.
Claws.
Tattoos. Void, Farstrider, and Spider.

Some Ethereal Wraps provided by Somand

And some voidified tentacles and stomach mouth provided by Lance! (Affectionately called Voidberg.)

Also provided by Lance an example of the hair leading into neon colorations! (Thank you Lance!)

Void Tattoos provided by Somand. (Based on the N’zoth runes.)

Another rendition by Somand, showing a haircolor similar to Alleria’s in void form.

Some hair colors I rather jive with provided by Talendrion. (note: I don’t technically have their permission and might remove this later.)

Both a Void skin and potential white hair option. Provided by Izzabelle:

An example of the Spider tattoos provided by Izzabelle:

And examples of the Black eyes provided by Izzabelle as well! Very neat!

Some additional Hair tentacles and just an all around nice look. (Provided by Izzabelle again)

And a special treat… (Lore provided this one though they didn’t make it.) A Starcursed Dragon Hawk!

10 Likes

Farstriders don’t exist now.

Blood mages just got Thanos’d out of the lore too.

Just because you want to erase a key theme from Void Elves doesn’t mean Blood Elves should have their themes (plural) erased because of your saltiness.

2 Likes

I love that this list keeps getting bigger and bigger because it makes me happier every time I see it again. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’m not asking for high elves here. : )
What am I erasing rofllll

Red and blood themes suit the void/shadows as well.
Big think. Emerald Nightmare exists. Bigg think.

I add things of interest to me as I go.

Some people really bring neat ideas for Void Elves.

1 Like

If we’re being honest, both sides are equally salty. A bit low to just label it on one side. Although given that the pro side at least attempts to talk compromises, they seem to be the less salty of the two.

3 Likes

We should make a new hero class and have it be exclusive to tauren, orcs, and trolls.

1 Like

Not a side.

Just him.

If his interest in San’layn was at all genuine then it’d be a different story but he admits he only brought it up to try to make the Pro-belf side look gatekeepy.

ZURO! YOU’RE HERE!

Call the hero class Cheiftain.

Tauren Cheiftain, Orc Chieftain, Troll Cheiftain.

Sounds good to me.

2 Likes

Damn, don´t tell me Youtube got that video!?! I suppose copyright hammer was invoked.

Also midare, he´s literally ignoring the lore, he just decided by literal superficial looks: “goth” = Alliance and not goth = Horde. He´s that weirdo case that should Be benefitial for us but ends up being worse overall cause he legitimately is trying to poach undead elf stuff from the Horde.

Actually wrong dude, as per the questing zones those Wrogen used to kill Forsaken -who mind you have been Horde circa Vanilla times-.

So you want any other aesthetics for the “void elves” DIFFERENT from actual void aesthetics?

Have you maybe wondered if you got the name of the race right?

She would happily go back and check that yes, the Sunfury went back AND rejoined the Belves after the whole Sunwell Plateau fiasco as per “In the Shadow of the Sun”.

Someone indeed forgot about those guys. And it wasn´t the Hordies, no sir!!

What did you expect from someone that thought about anything BUT void aesthetics for the VOID elf race?

I mean Fenelon, is NOT like the Void voices inside Alleria´s head literally screamed at ther to murder her UNDEAD sister in the “Three Sisters” comic.

Someone (not you ofc) forgot about this tiny little fact in his haste to hog “goth” aesthetics (since when goths are about red eyes and white skin and bat wings and so on?).

Update on the lore views cause you are stuck in TBC times, dude.

come back after you do so to propose stuff for the Belves.

The most hilarious part is how he actually IGNORES current canon Belf lore.

The color red maybe… the blood aesthetic and theme? nope, zero correlation with void, dude.

Trying to poach stuff that does NOT make sense for Alliance High Elves or Void elves is anything but compromising, dude…

3 Likes

In that case he’s got it wrong. Terribly wrong.

Forsaken where the first goths in WoW and that’s fact, and that makes his argument invalid.

But he’s not salty. Nu-huh.

2 Likes

Why would you want to look like a void elf?

Void elves are ugly, and prove the Alliance is the evil faction dabbling in the dark arts.

3 Likes

Salty people don’t spend almost 2 years derailing threads crying that another faction can sort of look like a race their faction hated for over a decade. Yup.
Whose salty?

Somebody with valid constructive requests, or people who cry every time a void elf says “hey i want”?

Hypocrites.

2 Likes

i have to agree. shadowy tentacles and a slow descent into madness, not my thing

2 Likes