Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

In game yes in lore no . Kind of like in game Forsaken can be holy priest but in lore they are shadow.

true, I just brought up this one case becuase void elves can resemble blood elves with the new shadowlands features

Well anyway. You’re being deliberate in ignoring the information provided to you. The information is out there if you want to look it up.

6 Likes

Well I don’t support BEs looking like VEs it’s not something I would want as the second visual theme for BEs to balance out them getting our options to allow them to have non void skin tones.

5 Likes

I can see that but if void elves can literally customize themselves to be blood elves, than its kinda sus why bloodelves cant customize to be void elves

It’s not. Velfs can’t have green or golden eyes and they don’t have Belf hairstyles or colors. Only if they’re in full armor does a Velf look like a Belf.

Probably not. People like to spout misinformation about the lore all the time, because they don’t pay attention to things.

Using Void magic is NOT the same as being infused with the Void.

How many more times are you going to ignore that?

8 Likes

To be honest when they did the new options for the old races a lot of them should of carried over to their Allied race counter parts.

7 Likes

Ok question for you .

Is this really the hill you want to start your forum posting journey ?

2 Likes

Than why can void elves literally have normal blood elf customization if they desire to. if they are infused with the void than they gotta look like the part. plus how isn’t using void magic different from being infused with the void when you can literally infuse yourself with the void by casting void eruption

1 Like

Visually you can now be a Void Elf with void skin tones or natural skin tones the natural skin tone is a big deal in terms of allowing VEs to almost embody the generic elf fantasy that BEs fulfill.

That’s a second visual theme whether you see it as such or not, some would argue it’s not all the way complete without natural hair colors and that’s fine they shouldn’t get those and will be fine with 90% of a secondary visual theme most races don’t have drastic impactful options like that.

4 Likes

If we want to do this then we need to give void elves normal hair colors.

5 Likes

Its not like im posting something controversial at all. I literally said at the top I want discussion and the people who come on here, act like im some kinda guy picking a fight. Genuinely curious why void elf customization can resemble that of bloodelves in a click of a button, but the blood elves have the same customization since TBC, when they are basically the same exact races.

So then literally make void elves the same thing as blood elves, and giving no similar customization of that to their counterpart

They literally can’t look exactly like a Belf and Alleria would like to answer that question for you.

… you aren’t this dense. I know you aren’t. You can’t be. No one is. Learn your lore, please. This is embarrassing.

It’s skin tone. It’s not green or golden eyes. It’s not Belf hairstyles and colors.

You’re posting something absolutely ridiculous because you can’t understand how Velfs and Belfs and infusion down to DNA works.

8 Likes

I think that is due to popular request, considering Alleria can swap between a normal form and a void form. It wasn’t always like that.

you have to wait 15 years, and then after that 15 years is up you can justify giving blood elves void elf customization by saying that some blood elves got void radiation in void related zones.

2 Likes

Void elves, literally get horde blood elf customization. at that point they are literally blood elves. Seems a bit odd you cant make a blood elf on the horde with some Void elf customization.

Imgur

:roll_eyes: It’s a second visual theme for VEs that most races don’t have including BEs the core race VEs got their second visual theme from.

also ty to Somand for this side by side

4 Likes

Except, they cannot. They got normal skin tones as additional cosmetic options, that’s all.

Void elves were blood elves, but blood elves were never void elves.

Void elves can be shadow priests but not all shadow priests are void elves.

6 Likes

Void elves literally get blood elf customization. Blue eyes if they want, normal Belf skin tone, and ya their hair is a bit messier. Whats wrong with having a bad hair day. Plus blood elves literally got purple eyes in prepatch just like void elves had since legion… So… mind explaining that then