Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

wait, hivemind?
It’s more of this

7 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: but you replied to me was all. But okay. We don’t need to open that can of worms.

1 Like

Better faith then you’ll ever be capable of with all those mental gymnastics and gaslighting attempts.

3 Likes

I love that, it’s both cute and funny. :blush: :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

“mental gymanastics and gaslighting attempts.”

I said they brigade me from their discord and here they all come flooding in…

and are all saying they just happen to all congregate at the same time, when they’re not doing it on other threads.

So I’m the one being gaslit here.

I honestly just hopped on to check the forums while I was peeing. :grimacing: Maybe we all use the restroom at the same time, like some sixth sense.

2 Likes

There is just something about smaller creatures pretending to be humans that way.

I’m amazed I never came up with one of the heroes in the dnd idler game for one of the sillier games I was in

2 Likes

LOL! Too funny, it is crazy how most of us were already here though because we were chatting about salty people yet he’s acting like we just randomly showed up because of him being here now.

5 Likes

Yup, because they are in this thread like all the time. Sorry to break your conspiracy theories but y’know people that have hundreds of posts in these threads are going to continue to post in these threads. I wager you’re not even 1% of what they talk about in their discord. Half of them couldn’t care less, you don’t post nearly as much as all of them for them to obsess over you.

3 Likes

When I see an active thread, I click into it :smiley: this one is currently active.

And yeah, I was still definitely peeing. Gotta check the social media on the toilet or you’re not a millennial :joy::heart:

3 Likes

what’s the saying, something about having to be the bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral

3 Likes

And it’s not like the forums hide it from us when a thread we’ve been in has new posts

5 Likes

No. They practically advertise it.

3 Likes

Since as a blood elf, you are a member of The Best RaceTM , why would you want to look like an inferior? This also explains why a velf wants to be a belf. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

light blue numbers intensify.

3 Likes

But none of them are Tauren?

1 Like

So true, this is how I always know when I go offline or away for a little while or a long while and return and it says something like 165 new posts or 322 new posts in topic and I’m like do I want to read that or not. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I like reading drama, I won’t lie.

4 Likes

And there’s almost always something new to read in these threads

Well, maybe not new, but people keep having the same arguments over and over so there’s more words to read at least

4 Likes

I’m the same way if I go away for like an hour or two and there’s over 100+ new replies I know there’s some type of drama so I always read it from where I left to where it is when I returned.

2 Likes