Void Elves are still Void Elves

It’s not my headcanon. I’m not insisting that that’s the way it is but rather it’s an explanation on par with the one you’re supplying. Further, it’s a point to you to show that you’re using gameplay (when they added the skintones, which were verified to be due to a response to players’ outcry for them rather than any intent via story) instead of lore.

Not if they are a rogue, or a warrior.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/saracalia

Check

Check

Oh wait, disregard the last check. That is a Palavoid.

I think the reason Blizzard made them Blood Elves is so they could demonstrate how dangerous they were to the Sunwell. You can’t exile High Elves for dabbling in the Void when they were already exiled.

You can with the TRP3 add on! Only those using it will be able to see, but you can make your race say whatever you want.

Double secret exiled… >.>

(Man that’s an old movie.)

Exactly. It’s a choice and you CAN BE a Wildhammer Clan Dwarf now because our origins “don’t have to be” from Dun Morogh. “But the option is still there.” Exactly. Its an option now. You have the option to be from Dun Morogh or from the new starter zone. That’s a new player narrative.

Dun Morogh is technically in the past now. From an in-game and lore perspective, you actually cannot start from Dun Morogh in the story line. You cannot start from any starter zone except from the new Island and that is as of now EVERY races starter zone. IF you make a new account, you’re forced into playing through that starter island on any new core race, period. You literally cannot skip it. Because this is the new narrative of the lore. The quests in Dun Morogh are out dated and the world has gone onward from them.

The new lore is that the sole champion, our character, starts from the Island. The option for veteran players to have the option to be in the racial or Island starter zones is a legacy thing. Not a lore-relevant option as starting a new character from Dun Morogh is that by gone legacy thing. Again, that’s why the lore is updated with a new starter experience and Blizzard is throwing in more sub factions of races. It fits better.

1 Like

They are light skinned void elves. Nothing more. Most of the new tones dont make sense by lore, its just a last ditch effort by blizzard to save subscribers.

Razzing is cannon, only few people have done it. It’s just a lot more rare to be done.

Yep, and Void Elves as well as Blood Elves are both High Elves, racially.

But not politically or socially. Which is just as important.

Yes. Just as Blood Elves are High Elves.

Yeah, I assumed adding the cosmetic customization was the end of the conversation.

These threads are still going!