Void Elves are cool

I mean technically that was what was demanded of back then.

The high elf crowd demanded VE to be stripped of it’s flavor (still does now)

1 Like

Bread is icky.

1 Like

I honestly could care less about high elves, they look exactly the same as blood elves and technically blood elves are high elves just going by a different name. I wanted a race who wielded void and if it meant my hair has void in it then fine… that and idk… is it wrong I wanted a blue elf and they gave me a blue elf? Now I channel void into arrows and it’s great. Sad to say though we don’t need any further elves and certainly no further dwarves or gnomes or god forbid humans. I wonder if they’d ever give us idk Saberon… fierce cat people who don’t know if they want in the house or not would be funny lol

What do you think Void Elves are…? High and Blood Elves who are harnessing the Void…Hence the multitude of HIGH ELF WAYFARER and SILVERMOON SCHOLAR NPCs in Telogrus Rift

YOU guys care, YOU guys are mad about it, and you are a vocal minority of angry gate keepers

We are never losing the High Elf skin and hair options, if anything we are gonna get more Helf stuff in Midnight

3 Likes

void elves are gross.

1 Like

If that happens, I do wish they would separate the Void Elves from the Alliance Blood/High, whatever you choose to call them. Some of us do want cool new Void themed options- not just Blood Elf copies.

There is a pretty well done thread here with lots of Void themed art options.

But I was purple before it was cool! :cry:

cough ahem

1 Like

Fixed that for you. :octopus:

1 Like

Void elves are scuffed blood elves.

The Void Elves were a severe mistake. They should have been a hero class to begin with, for both sides. The Alliance has always needed playable High Elves.

Elise, we hate void elves, because you keep scaring the kids with those weird eldritch speaking non-sense speak…

Transformed/mutated elves that was changed by the void, a force that is known to change things to different forms forcefully. The original customizations had it right. By adding natural looks to the race, it dilluted the void’s theme. This forced mutation had been a theme of the void when exposed to high amounts had been around since wrath. (Necromancy/fel had same effects, fel turning things to demons and necromatic users eventually ends up with undead features/ becoming liches.)

There is no data saying who is the minority. In fact, for every vocal complainer, there is 1000 more non-vocal ppl also shares the complaint. This is a well known fact in customer service.

Doubtful. Just because it may take place somewhere. Don’t mean it will be only focused on elves. Trolls inhabit qual’thalas as well, and there is plenty of races that dabbled with void as well. The sunwell might just end up being the “dark portal” to another void world too and might end up like SL.

They have allot of good art there, but that thread had been hyjacked along time ago by high elf players.

That is opinion.

No, we do not. Specially with cross faction being a thing. There is a number of races we need, but high elves is not one of them. At least not anymore.

2 Likes

When void elves can be paladins, will the void theme be diluted ?

100%

Light and void cannot co-exist in the same place. Yet cannot exist without the other.

If you need to know, i am against all classes, all races.

Light and void = nuclear explosion for void else’s.

Void paladin would be cool for void elves and undead. :octopus:

This thread makes me think of this post, it feels fitting

1 Like

no, not wrong since i’m a helf. rather be a half elf, but this is closest we can get to that so far.

When I see a purple void elf, this comes to mind…

A bunch of Barneys if you ask me.

that is a dracthyr. :smiley:

1 Like