Void Elves are cool

It is one made for a french site that got quite controversial because of some of the questions regarding retcons, but at one point the person questions the existence of a blood elf npc with blue eyes, calling it an “error” and questioning if they could get by accident like a man’ari paladin npc by “error” as well, and the answer was in the likes of "the customization options are canon, many blood elves recovered blue eyes, is not just high elves, and that npcs appearances are deliberate.

2 Likes

Oho!

Thank you my friend! This is good news!

Im using a normal white skin tone and ginger hair on my main.
Purple skin is cool and i do love it. But it wont work for the rp im going for.

But im going for like a worgen type of theme.
An inner darkness that you stuggle to control. On the outside you look normal, but then you can lose control and have it burst out (racial proc).
The only outward indicator of the void being in the characters eyes. Which is why he keeps them covered at all times.

I spent years with purple skin, it was time to shake things up a bit. New class (monk) new rp theme.

2 Likes

Alleria, the leader of the void elves, has white skin.
Its not really a stretch to say you can be a void elf and not be purple. Considering the poster void elf character isnt purple.

Im using white skin and dont care one bit about normal high elves.
I love being a void elf.
I want the name tag, voice, racial proc to go blue in combat.

The white skin just goes with the rp im going for.
Blending in to society but having the void burning underneath.

If normal high elves ever got added for some reason, i would not play one.

If i wanted to play a non void thalassian elf, blood elf is right there.

1 Like

Fenelon’s story starts with him as a high elf who goes through a more Alleria style transformation into what I’m using now.

Love to see the void elf stories that come from different angles!

The doors are open to us, we need only walk through them!

2 Likes

My hopes for void stuff too for velves in TWW and Midnight I hope Blizzard took a look at your thread. :octopus:

2 Likes

I’m sure they have. I know the forum mods sure have… I’ve had to ask them to open it back up twice after some folk had… less than supportive arguments. lol

I know that the forum folk have a person or two who relays such info to Blizzard proper. I have faith they’re aware of many of our requests and I am excited to see what they come up with.

1 Like

a year later and void elves are still cool

2 Likes

Then why isn’t your skin purple? :thinking:

Why are we necroing a thread talking about how void elves lost their coolness?

Because that one does not like “true void elves”

1 Like

Period :purple_heart: :octopus:

Are you excited to play a Voidweaver priest in WW too?? The visuals for Entropic Rift are OMGGG :star2: :milky_way:

Love your mog btw I didn’t know that belt came in gold and purple that’s so perfect and voidy

2 Likes

All options are officially canon options for void elves.
You dont need to be purple to be void these days.

5 Likes

Why not just start a new thread? It’s been long enough, it wouldn’t count as spam.

1 Like

Because void elves can have fair skin, It is canon.

2 Likes

To who?

The ones that haven’t changed in telegros is implied to have not been touched by the void yet. The paladin there is a new VE (she has purple skin) While the others talk about it either getting away from BE and the horde and/or studying the void still.

Do not forget it was blizzard said it was to only RP to be a HE, nothing more or less.

Taking a line of an interview out of context doesn’t make your case.

You can make a void elf with fair skin and tentacles.

The telogrus void elves with fair skin also show the voice modulation only void elves have.

Voidlight everdawn has fair skin, and Idk if anyone would change their name to voidlight without becoming a void elf first.

Alleria, the very first void elf, has fair skin.

Player customization options have always been regarded as canon.

2 Likes

It’s not out of context. The line pretty much says “Giving void elves the looks is organic since they had also came from the same place”

It is implied they are not void elves, but either high elves or blood elves that is not horde.

Void elves is a more somber voice then blood elves, but the pitch is still there. it does not mean one is a void elf.

There is a lack of name changing in WoW. The character has no history of proof she changed it.

She isn’t the same as playable void elves. People really need to stop using her as a basis. She was not forcefully changed and went about getting void powers seperately then the playable void elves.

A TRUE VE FAN WOULD KNOW THIS.

Ummm… no? Blizz stated the troll customizations is not canon, same is true here.

1 Like

Elves should make their own faction. At this point there are like a dozen different kinds, plus I want to play a Fel Elf.

“Void elves are cool. People are jealous they arent purple like us”

“But what if we werent purple?” - every void elf on the forums

2 Likes