Void Elves are cool

because I don’t with this mog

zzzzz

2 Likes

They are ok.

Ok, roll blood elf then? Cross realm is a thing. Either way, actual playable void elves are not natural skin color/ blue eyes. That color reps high elves, much like wild hammer tats reps wild hammers on dwarves.

Because she is baiting.

1 Like

I don’t know. if She was a Blueberry She would have creepy Void Elf Vibes from Xal’atath.

1 Like

Fair enough.

Now just let us have void elf paladins!

3 Likes

Not my fault they can’t deal.

Void elves are amazing.

I’m excited to see what happens in WW and Midnight.

1 Like

ITT: If you aren’t Blue you aren’t allowed to ask for more Void Elf CC or else you’re trolling.

1 Like

Now thats just silly.

It wasn’t at the time of BFA and SL.

And if fair skin was limited only to non void elves, the tendril option would be locked out of fair skin (like red eyes are locked to darkfallen skin color).

And the citation you said pretty much confirms that fair skin isn’t there to represent high elves, but a natural customization void elves should have.

Also all void elves have the voice effect, so no, fair skin void elves are just that, fair skin void elves.

2 Likes

Actually it does unless you take it out of context.

Considering the same patch they gave a toggle off tenticles, yes it does.

Sand trolls has the same voice as normal trolls, wild hammer customization also has the same dwarf jokes and voices. This is a moot point.

Quite cool. It’s nice next expansion will be themed around them. Very much needed love.

See, but the option isn’t locked.

You can’t have the darkfallen skin with green eyes as a blood elf because the darkfallen have by lore Red Eyes.

Humans have several combinations locked in or out depending on the character face.

Which means they can and have been locking customization option combinations for lore consistency.

But, with void elves, you can have a fair skinned void elf with tendrils, and you can have a purple skinned void elf without tendrils, which means that in some lore capacity said choice is valid, and High elves don’t have tendrils naturally last I checked.

So evidence both in lore and in the customization points towards void elves being able to have fair skin tones.

If by picking fair skin the tendrils were removed by default, You would have your point, it is not the case though.

1 Like

Also I noticed Alleria’s hair is darkening at the ends.

More and more there is evidence for all options to be true.

I’d bet midnight will show us Allerian like void elves alongside our Umbrician kin. :smiley:

1 Like

The option to remove tenticles is there for ppl that wants to rep HE’s.

Darkfallen is there to rep darkfallen of course.

It just means they got lazy with it. Since they did not give them new hairstyles to go with the options.

There is no evidence in lore that the void is not transforming any new VE, just speculation.

Considering they did not bothet to create new non-tenticle hairstyles with it. My point stands.

They are not kin.

they hate us cause they aint us

2 Likes

Yeah… They are?

Like come now. When did I lose my past?

1 Like

So you’re refusing to acnowledge the evidence on the idea that the devs might have been lazy with something they took care so far?

Specially with a recent interview also stating every character combination that you can make in the gamr is possible in lore (paraphrasing).

1 Like

They did? Which one? I wanna see!