Void Elves are cool

Ain’t that the truth.

The least you could do is stop bypassing the ignore system every time I block you because you know I ignore you but you keep doing it and maybe you didn’t know that but it’s against the TOA and COC to do that because you are intentionally bypassing my ignores in order to still interact with me so just stop it.

i log on different chars to address former convos in other threads such as doing the rate transmog thread. if i happen to be on a char i just did a rating on, and see a convo i’m interested in, i post in it. this char, for example, was in the rate transmog thread, thusly why i’m on her now instead

i mean if you hate me that much just ask me to leave the game.

Your the one that comes at me saying I spit on every reply you post, I don’t even interact with you until you interact with me, so take your own advice and stop it, otherwise I will report you since I can prove where you have acknowledged knowing that I ignore you and yet you still bypass the ignore system to interact with me.

i’m not bypassing it. i’m just responding with whatever char i’m on at the moment. but i will just not reply to you since it upsets you

Purple is the color of royalty.

3 Likes

Void Elves are cool but i wish i could use the Night Elf melee animations instead, the Blood Elf ones that got ported over annoy me and it makes me not make a Paladin for either (when VE’s can).

Too bad…? What are you going to do about it…lol?

We don’t need data, we can see by the fact that Blizz continued to give Void Elves more and more High Elf customization options as it clearly was was the majority wanted, and Blizz wants to please as many players as possible. If the vast majority of players were against High Elf customization on Void Elfs, it wouldn’t have happened. But y’all are just a vocal minority who were trying (and failed) to gatekeep :person_shrugging:

And now all that’s left is a small group of really, really bitter people who are STILL devoting time out of their lives to complain about pixel skintones on a video game forum, over a YEAR after it was added. That’s literally sad.

The expansion in Quel’thalas described as “re-uniting the scattered Elven tribes” won’t focus on Elves…yup! You’re right!

Anyways can’t wait to make my Void Elf Paladin :dancer:

2 Likes

Yes you do on statmenys like that, otherwise it has no merit.

Not let any one with that in my groups maybe. I already voted with my wallet several times about customization. Only reason i came back is because i am interested in seeing what the AI’s they are putting in dungeons and delves.

Trolling works better on troll race avatars.

1 Like

My skin can, my hair can’t.

Mhmmmmm

Not trolling, I’m excited to make my Velf Pally when Pallies go to all races in an upcoming patch! Planning my Silver Covenant Mog already, trying to find how to build my collection since I mostly only have cloth collected :hugs:

Gonna be happy to finally have a Pally char!

2 Likes

Lol, Blizzard won’t even speak about Paladins for all, Druids for all, Shamans for all, etc. I mean really we are currently in a super Druid based patch where Druids even got generic customizations for all current races but there’s still not Druids for all for example.

2 Likes

rubbing stuff in ppls faces is trolling hun.

I mean, you could just be saying you’re ignoring them without ever actually blocking them. :coffee:

She is just like that. Every single one of her posts are laced with poison.
Source: Literally me in a different thread.
It’s crazy. Just ignore the troll for your own good lol.

6 Likes

yea idk ppl who get that worked up about people’s characters are just kinda mean

5 Likes

I won’t disagree with that.

Honestly posting your a VE with all the non-VE customizations is just baiting for angry responses. In a way that is mean in itself.

let me play my character u dont see me policing you about urs

its truly that easy be normal man

no response from angry goat guy who woulda guessed

2 Likes

Not a huge elf fan myself, but I like the Void Elves much better than the nightborne. Made a VE and Nighborne DK the other night to level with my wife’s demon hunters and had to delete the Nighborne one.

The male model is atrocious.

4 Likes